Braid Hair Scene Part 2 (Megatron X Human! Reader)

A/N: Braiding hair scene with Megsy this time! YAY!

EHEHEEHE I hope you guys like this short chappy and um- Ioa isn't pleased with me asfklsdfndfndsl-

I'm sorry I'll update her book later T^T please don't kill me Ioa-

Anyhow, enjoy~

---

"One, two, three... One, two, three..."

"What are you doing?" Megatron's voice startled me, making me fall flat on my butt.

"Ow..." I winced, rubbing my behind in pain. Sighing, I picked myself up from the steel floor and glanced towards the Decepticon leader, raising an eyebrow at the curious mech.

"Anything, dear gladiator?" I smirked.

He rolled his optics and downsized, shifting into a scaled down version of his Cybertronian self because that egoistic idiot doesn't want to use the holoform made for him, still bitching about his self-pride and what nots.

Man, even Knockout uses it and HE'S THE DIVA!

"Nothing...what are you doing?" he reflected the question towards me instead, waving his servos.

"Oh, I'm exercising!" I beamed, grinning up at the silver mech. He may have minimized but the slagger was still tall as frag.

Scrunching his face in distaste, the leader bent forward and poke my head gently. "Why?" he asked, checking me from head to toe.

"Because it's good for our health." I nonchalantly replied.

"Since when you're into healthy lifestyle?"

"Shut up!" I laughed, swiping my hands at his face. The warlord skilfully dodged my attacks, barking out a laughter at my flustered expressions.

"A little jittery today, aren't we?"

"Shut it!" I pursed my lips at him and laid back down on the floor, ready to continue on my leg raise workout.

Megatron rolled his optics grabbed my shoulders all of a sudden, halting my movements.

"What?" I said, looking at him with confusion.

"Your...hair is in a mess." He muttered, eyeing at my messy ponytail.

Laughing, I pulled the hairband away, letting my hair fall onto my shoulders as I picked them up hastily, tying it back up.

"No!" Megatron shouted, swatting my hands away. The elastic fell from my hands, dropping onto the floor. Bending down, he swiftly picked it up and pushed me over, urging me to sit.

"H-Hey?!"

"Sit down! You're doing it wrongly!"

"What the hell?" I murmured, obliging to his weird request.

The silver mech sat behind me, combing through my (h/c) locks with his sharp talons, partitioning them perfectly. He narrowed his ruby red optics, focusing on my scalp as he ran through all of the memory files on human hairstyles, finding the perfect one suitable for me.

Perking up, the gladiator got what he wanted and skilfully went down to work. Twisting and turning, the talented mech made my hair into a fancy braided updo, tucking the stray hairs neatly behind my ears.

"I'm done." He said, nodding with approval on his handiwork. I gave the mech an awkward look, taking out my phone to have a glance at my hair.

IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!

"Oh my Primus..." I breathed out, covering my mouth with awe. Turning my head, I took a few pictures for keepsake because this hairstyle was really gorgeous. Snapping my head towards Megatron, I raised my eyebrows in question.

"How!?"

"How what?"

"How did you do...this!?" I said, pointing a finger at my delicate updo. Under my scrutinising gaze, the warlord caved in.

"Okay, okay! I may or may not have searched up a few hairstyles suitable for you...and probably practice it..." he winced, tapping both of his digits together.

"Gah, fine! I-I just don't want to see you in the same hairstyle every day!" he admitted, waving his servos in front of me, dentas baring. I burst out into a fit of laughter and tackled him for a hug, nuzzling close to the big doofus.

"Aww! That's so nice of you!" I giggled, pecking his cheeks.

Winking at him, I pushed him away and ran off. The gladiator snapped out of his embarrassing trance and smirked, optics glinting dangerously as he turned back to his full size, ready to hunt you down.

"Oh (Y/N), the game is on."