Young Master ~Part 5 (Human! Optimus X Human! Reader)

A/N: IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE FOLKSSSSS-

SO WHY NOT HAVE SOME HORROR YANDERE FIC? *eye wiggle*

Ehehhhehehehehhe- in my defence, I have put this off FOR WAY TOO LONG LSKNFLKSDNF-

ENJOY THIS FUCKED UP CHAPTER LMAO IT'S CHRISTMAS BUT I'M GOING TO HELL FOR WRITING THIS-

TW: BLOOD, GORE, TORTURE. Please read with care.

(Love yall, merry Christmas folks!)

---

Edmund (L/N) was blissfully unaware of his impending doom as he stood on the balcony, staring at the ground below with a sneer plastered in his face.

"Peasants, all of you." he muttered bitterly, observing the tiny dots of lights in the nearby town. "Donations have been given time and time yet Jasper is nothing but a wasteland. Truly pathetic." He growled.

The third child of the (L/N)'s rolled his shoulders, earning a satisfying pop in return. He really despised the place he was in now, greedily expecting the small town to grow into a successful one.

"How long must we keep helping these worthless humans? Father is wasting his resources on a hopeless cause!" The spectacled boy took of his glasses and threw it on the ground, shattering it with the force of impact.

"Fucking idiots; all of them! Fuck them all!" Edmund roared, slamming his fist on the marble wall protecting him from falling off the cliff. The boy remembered about your trusty butler and it only made his blood boil hotter.

"Why, OF ALL PEOPLE, did my bloody sister get a butler like Optimus!? With HIS brilliant mind, I should be the one to be his owner, NOT (Y/N)!" he bellowed.

"I see you're enjoying the view, Edmund."

"WHO THE FUCK IS THERE!?" The boy snarled, whipping his head behind like a mad beast in search of the voice that disturbed his peace.

Stepping out of the shadows, Orion had his head slightly askew as he smiled with his eyes closed.

"Evening, Edmund." Optimus greeted with his hands back.

Leaning forward, the tall butler was giving an impression to Edmund that he was looking down on the boy (technically speaking, he was).

"It hadn't occurred to me that you had taken up stargazing."

"WATCH YOUR FUCKING MOUTH, COMMONER!" Edmund spat, hazel eyes burning bright with anger. "HOW THE FUCK DID YOU COME INTO MY QUARTERS!? I DID NOT GIVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO!"

"And I DON'T NEED ONE."

Optimus's voice made the arrogant child's blood run cold. Seconds later, the brunette was behind Edmund, dangerously holding his trusty blade at the soft flesh of his neck. Trickles of blood started to seep, but the cut wasn't deep.

Shaking in fear, Edmund DARED not to move.

"P-Please!! W-What d-do you want!? I'll g-give you a-anything! ANYTHING!"

"Hmm?" Optimus hummed, toying with his prey. "What I want; you can't give."

"N-Nonsense! Say whatever that's in your desire, I'll get it for you! J-Just l-leave me alone!!" Edmund stuttered as his sweat dribbled down his forehead.

With the sharp knife still pointing onto Edmund's neck, Optimus slowly circled around the frightened boy, blue eyes glinting with danger.

Under the moonlight, the young butler's monstrous aura was amplified greatly, creating an illusion of a demon threatening its subject.