Going Down A Hard Path With You. (Human! Optimus X Human! Reader)

A/N: DFGLKNNGLFNLKDFNLDFNG- I AMMMMM BACKKKKKK-

Hi, yes. I am back. Hello!

Anyways, sorry for the long hiatus on this page, I was...in a trouble in the other book. BUUTTTT- I am proud to say that I am back and we're getting our shit done because GOD HELP ME MY YANDERE SERIES IS FAR FROM DONE AND I GOT A PART 2 FOR THE NEUTRAL CHAPTER-

*TAKES DEEP BREATH*

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT!!!

Unfortunately, I am attending college next year. Thus, I may not be as active as I use to be. Request is officially closed but I will get the remainders up. I will post (hopefully) after I settle down in my new dorm and get IT DONE-

Okay, back to the chapter.

This is an unfamiliar territory for me so I made it a little...angsty.

(Wow, the audacity for Enigma to just slap an angsty chappy right when she joins back writing oneshots.)

With that being said, I hope everyone and especially you @ KaitlynGlovick enjoy this chapter!

Sorry for the very late post!

TW: Angst, depression, self-harm.

---

...Lost.

Helpless. Empty. Hollow.

That was all you could feel at this moment.

Staring at the ceiling mindlessly, you felt the weigh of the world in your shoulders and abdomen piling in, threatening to push you to the brink of insanity.

"He...left me..." You breathed out, the realisation has yet to pinch you hard. All you knew was Marcus ended the relationship via a phone call, leaving you in a daze up till now.

"I'm...pregnant...?" Your words left your lips, but they stung your tongue badly as if they were poison.

Maybe it was the shock, or perhaps it was the harsh slap from reality, but you found yourself unable to do anything but fixed your gaze onto the white boarding above you. A dark, twisted part inside of you wished that it would collapse, burying your sorrows alongside with you and take the pain away.

...Pain?

Pain.

Pain.

PAIN.

HURTPAINAGONYFURYHELPLESSLOSTWANDERING WHYWHYWHYWHY-

The waves of emotions crashed down and your helpless soul let it in, or in a better term; YOU LET IT OUT.

"I'm...alone..."

First came the sniffles, then came the ugly crying before screaming in agony steps in next.

"I'M ALONE!! I CAN'T DO THIS- HE LEFT ME-"

Your book on the shelves were the first to take the brunt, tumbling down in a flash before you turned your attention to the lampshade on your left. Shattering it did nothing to quell your resentment as you went berserk, turning your whole bedroom into a warzone.

Tendrils of anger were visible and your hazy mind thought nothing but to shut everyone up; including yourself. The chains of sorrow whipped onto your heart, striking with perfect accuracy to your shattered frame again and again. Beating yourself was a simple thing to do, and you were acing it like a pro.