GAY OR EUROPEAN (Human! Optimus X Megatron)

A/N: ENIGMA-CHAN AM BACK FOR A LIMITED TIME AND BOI DO I HAVE TEA!!!!! WE GOT SOME NASTY EVIL EYE VIBES FROM OUR CLASS, LIFE SPIRALLING INTO MADNESS AND THE MOST OF ALL, I AM A DUMB FUCK WHO IS TRYING TO KEEP SHIT TOGETHER SO SHIT IS NOT LOSING, YOU GET ME!???

Ratchet: Someone hold her down, I'm sedating her.

Anna: Chill. 

Ratchet: You're the one yapping.

Anna: ANYWAYS-- I have lots of teas and ideas, the bravest one being that I'd like to start another book but my world building isn't done and I don't want to make it too...cliché? Anyhow, I'll see what I can do with it. With that in mind, thanks for sticking around although I'm not always active, I will always love you lots~!!

PS: This was meant to be a joke or April Fools? IDK I had this in mind, and I didn't write it until now lmao sjnfsjdkfnfjksdfn- OPMEGS Ship fanfic les go!?

---

"You know, I'm starting to think that Optimus is in love with Megatron."

Miko's random blurt made everyone pause in whatever they were doing.

Heck, Smokescreen who was vibing to "Specialz" by King Gnu yanked his earphones out in disbelief. Which, if you haven't heard of it, is one of the nicest songs out there and for him to stop this melody...it's saying something.

Wide-eyed in astonishment, the A-team could only give the Japanese girl a sincere 'what-in-the-actual-fuck' look.

"A-Ahem?? EXPLAIN!?" Jack nearly screeched, his stressed intonations indicated the severity of batshit crazy that came out of Miko's mouth.

Miko do be spouting crazy shit all the time, but hello?! What is this accusation?!Though, in another perspective, that kid speaks lots of crap, but this is what got them all triggered, APPARENTLY.

"I mean, don't you guys notice how when Prime goes to 'talk'-" Miko made an exaggerated air quote- "he dresses up like...WAYYY TOO NICE?"

"Uh- NO WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FRAG ARE YOU ON ABOUT!?" Ratchet snapped, flinging his wrench at her for the sheer audacity she had just laid claim on his BEST FRIEND.

"Woah! Watch it!" Miko snapped, barely evading the incoming murder weapon. "I'm not making shit up, doc. Look at how Optimus calls Megatron, like if that is not sensual, I don't know what else is."

"SAY ANOTHER BLASPHEMY ON HIM AND I SWEAR TO PRIMUS I WILL SMACK THE SLAG—MHPHHHH!!" Ratchet's cusses was abrupted stopped by Wheeljack, who was snickering at Miko's wild claim.

But knowing that slagger, he likes to add oil to the fire.

"Actually, that kind of make sense." He smirked, looking down at Ratchet who was thrashing in his grip relentlessly, but to no avail. "Trust me, though these two leaders are in a 'tame' situation now, they've got to have fragged at least once-OOF!"

Ratchet elbowed the chemist, HARD.

"I WILL SKIN YOU ALIVE!"

"C-CALM DOWN-OW OW OW! SOMEONE GET HIM OFF—STOP PULLING MY HAIR JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE BALDING—OW OW!! STOP TRYING TO POKE MY EYE!!"

"Boys." Arcee rolled her eyes, splitting the two geniuses apart. "There. And as for what Miko has said, I stand by Ratchet. Honestly girl, you say some weird shit, but this takes the cake."

"Defamation." Magnus pitched in. "She is tainting the boss's name."

"Now, hold up. I don't think Miko be going round throwing some dirt in Boss's name-"