Bad Apple Part 2 ( Autobot X Reader X Decepticons)

A/N: Anna: IM BACK!! I was supposed to type this chapter yesterday, but I got into a tiny accident with cats, and I stubbed my toe today so uhh...your author is an injured one today hahhahaah-

Optimus: That's not funny, my dear.

Anna: Ehe-

Optimus, sighing: You were saying?

Anna: Oh, right! I love how yall responses were being creeped out and such, because that's EXACTLY WHAT I'M GOING FOR YAYYYY!! That being said, I hope yall will enjoy this one, I've saving this for quite some time~ (don't kill me, I'll give yall a nice chappy after this ehe)

Optimus: If they don't murder you, I'll make sure I will give you a heavy warning.

Anna: Ouch. Where did your love go, Prime?

TW: Dark, HEAVY GORE, murder. Read with caution. (I hope to god this inspiration comes...but not in this form, because I'm physically sick at this omg)

---

With (Y/N) ambiguous actions and the limitations given to both team Autobot and Decepticon, they all had no choice but to let (Y/N) do however she likes.

When you have someone as powerful as (Y/N), you wouldn't dare to lose them by making them unhappy, would you?

Let's take a look on the Autobot's side...

"(Y/N)." The human liaison called towards the superhuman.

"Hmm?" She gave him a lazy look.

Instead of faeeling relaxed, the man trembled at her sight. "I...take it you took care of the team again?" He asked.

"Yes. The mine in rural Indonesia has been secured. The Autobots will have their ration last for at least 2 months, factoring in risky injuries too."

"W-We- never mind, thanks for the info." Agent Fowler said, pinching his nose bridge in annoyance as he shooed the (h/c) girl away. Looking at the mess in his reports, he mentally prepared for a heck ton of nagging from his higher ups.

The femme human took down a large quarter Indonesian National Military-Naval Force because they got in her way, resulting with Indonesia and America being in a LESS THEN IDEAL relationship.

Great.

'At least we got (Y/N), I guess I can tolerate these...issues.' he grumbled inwardly.

~

On the other hand, Megatron feels like he is in control on this omnipotent creature that deemed herself a god.

"Your powers are very useful, kid." The warlord complimented (Y/N), to which the girl replied with a curt nod.

"It is what it is." She said, waving her hands lightly as a new haul of upgraded weapons were seen before the Decepticon leader.

"Enough for satisfaction?" she asked.

"More than enough." He chuckled darkly, servos tracing onto the bleeding edge technologies. "With these, I will have the Autobots on their knees!"

(Y/N) hopped off the table, landing safely on the ground. "Good to know." She said as she dusted her outfit.

"Soundwave, kindly drop our dear (Y/N) off to-"

"No need, Megatron." (Y/N) shook her head and snapped her fingers, disappearing in an instant.

From the corners, Knockout poked his helm out and pointed upwards with one digit.

"So...we are asking where she's going?"