22; Where is...?

I stormed inside the house and banged the door loudly.

I headed upstairs immediately and threw Sameera's door wide open.

"Where is-" I looked around and no one was inside. I opened her closet and no one was inside. I checked the bathroom and same. I fisted my hand and hit it on the wall then fell on the ground.

She's probably there torturing my innocent bestie. I shouldn't have informed Juwairiyya about all of this, I should have kept it to myself.

Just then, Sameera walked in and I stood up. They were plasters on parts of her face and she was holding her stomach. I didn't care at all and walked up to her.

"Where is Juwairiyya?"

She glared at me and closed her eyes then opened them.

"Get out!"

"Where is Juwairiyya?"

"Aisha! Just get out. How the hell am I supposed to know where she is. Huh?"

"I'm asking, for the last time. Where is Juwairiyya?" Right now, I was shouting. Mama was at the door, trying to fathom what was happening.

She came closer and said "Get out!" In a low voice.

"And if I don't?" Before I knew it, she pushed me with just one arm and I found myself on the floor outside her room. I hit my head on the floor and it was bleeding.

"Sameera!-" Mama was about to say something but she shut the door making her to keep quiet.

She came to me quickly and made me to sit up. Blood was all over the floor, normally I would cry but right now, my tears would be useless.

"Stand up. We're going to the hospital"

"No Mama. That won't be necessary"

"I said were going to the hospital!" I didn't want to argue. Mum always shouted at me if I tried to argue with her and Mama was just like a mother so I wouldn't dare. I could see tears forming in her eyes, not because of me but because of Sameera. She has hurt her alot.

"Your mum has gone grocery shopping" she said holding me by my shoulders.

I nodded.

"Go and sit in the car. I'm coming" she said and I obeyed. She didn't waste much time and came in then directed the driver.

Soon enough, we reached a hospital and there I met Muhammad. He had brought Ikram to the hospital. She had an asthma attack and fainted, unfortunately her inhaler was no where to be found. He had agreed to bring her while I go and fight my cousin, Sameera and it ended up like this.

"Aisha don't, Sameera can do anything" He had said but I didn't listen.

A nurse took me to a room and my head was dressed. It was painful, really but I didn't feel it that much. I was thinking about Juwairiyya through out.

In no time I was out and I saw the three of them outside waiting for me. Muhammad was standing with his arms folded, Ikram had her eyes closed while Mama just sat and looked up.

"I told you not to go, see what she has done to you" Muhammad said when he approached me.

I didn't respond and just smiled then went to Ikram and she opened her eyes.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"I can't tell right now. Did she do this to you?"
I nodded and then she hissed.

Mama stood up and held me.

"I'll take Ikram home. Good night" Muhammad said and I smiled. He was really being nice and caring even after rejecting him.