06; Fiasco

EDITED

I turned and glared at Juwairiyya.

"What has she done to you?"

"That was a fact to be honest. She's as flat as a paper"

I wouldn't say that's a lie. It's true. Sameera has this disease called 'harmonal imbalance' that doesn't allow her to grow and develop, explaining her extremely slim structure and the flat whatever. She also experiences delayed or skipped periods and has trouble in sleeping at times.

"Where's Ikram?" Juwairiyya asked, squinting her eyes and moving her head this way and that.

"She went to get me water, and never returned. It's being over 30 minutes"

"She's probably in danger" Juwairiyya muttered.

Muhammad's POV

I followed Sameera to wherever she was taking me. According to her, she wants me to meet her cousin.

"Here she is" she said gesturing to the girl seated comfortably. She was gorgeous to be honest. I couldn't resist not looking at her. Her beautiful honey orbs, perfect hands and feet, her face was a bright LED light shiny the way in the dark and light. I could tell, from how her veil looked, she had a long beautiful hair. Her skin looked so smooth. Her nose had a thin and delicate tip, button nose shape. Her lips looked so feminine and extremely pink in colour. Her curves were captivating, the way her hips swayed when she adjusted. I immediately looked away. Beauty is a deceiving weapon.

"This is the friend that invited me, Muhammad" Sameera said. The girl just stared at me, critically and it was creepy so I asked, "Is she autistic?"

She clearly wasn't but at least that would stop her from staring at me.

"Excuse you?!" she shouted.

"I was talking to her, not you. Who would ever want to associate with autistic people". I really got on her nerves because the next thing she uttered hit me.

"Stupid ignoramus, you desreve a slap on your ugly face. I'll teach you a lesson"

Ugly? No one ever called me ugly. I wanted to throw words at her but I held myself back.

"It's handsome or pretty for good-looking people" I said and she glared, a glare that I'm sure will send some people six feets underground and then she simply acted as if she didn't hear me.

I turned around and left, leaving Sameera behind and heading outside.

I actually thought she will run after me but she didn't. I didn't even want her to.

As soon as I was outside, I brought out my phone to check for missed calls, but there wasn't any.

Where is that idiot?

After a couple of minutes, waiting, I decided to go back inside. I grabbed a seat and sat and just then, someone sat. Sameera.

"This place is awesome. I heard that Rema is coming, right?"

"Yeah, but I'm not sure".

Just then, the door flew wide open and the spotlight was on him, Rema and everyone started screaming.

Geez!

Aisha's POV

I called Ikram, but she wasn't picking. Probably because of the loud music and noise people were creating.

"We should look for her" Juwairiyya suggested. I groaned and we started to do just as Juwairiyya said.

Before we could go any further, I saw her, laughing shyly with some guy. I walked up to her and stood, hands akimbo, staring at her with a brow raised.