32; Shopping fiasco

It's been two weeks now living with Farida, Azra and Muhammad. Farida has been vibing the house lately. Making everyone laugh and angry at the same time. I've built a very strong relationship with Muhammad and we've been chatting a lot lately. Even right now, I'm chatting with the idiot.

Me: We're going for shopping with the girls

Moh: I don't think it's a good idea if you're going with Farida 😂

Me: Why?

Moh: You'll find out

Me: hmmm...

Moh: Have you made up your mind, about being my gf

I stared at the message for a while. He proposed to me last week in front of everyone and I said that I will think of it. That was so dumb of me to be honest.

Me: Let's talk this out in person. This is a serious matter. Trust me, ain't gonna break ur heart 💔😭😂

Moh: lol 😂 OK. I'm going somewhere with Haydar. Have fun shopping.

I dropped the phone on the bed and went to look for something to wear. I looked plainly at my closet and shut it.

"Looking for something to wear?" Azra asked and I nodded.

"Don't worry" she said and walked into my closet. She spent little time there but I knew it was worth it.

She came out soon with a white long sleeve turtle neck, opaque black tights and knee length jacket together with a veil.

"Abeg! We are not in Egypt"

"Duh! It's December and the weather is friendly" she replied and threw a shoulder bag at me.

"Get ready in five" she said and left the room. One thing I've noticed about this girl is how bossy she can be at times.

~▪︎~

"This mall is huge!" Farida exclaimed and ran inside.

"It's a Mall Rida. What do you expect?" Azra asked and I just stared at the two siblings who walked side by side with each other.

Farida was dressed in an oversized black T and black cargo pants with black Nike shoes then a black veil draped over her head. She looked like a Baddo.

Azra was dressed in a purple shirt and black pallazo with a purple veil and shades. The two have fashion sense.

"Where are we heading to?" Farida asked taking a sharp right turn leading us to the escalator that goes upstairs.

"I don't know. I always check out Miniso first though"

"Okay then!" She said and continued to walk to God knows where.

"Madam. It's the other way" and then she turned around swiftly and continued to walk.

Idiot.

~▪︎~

"This ice-cream is so good" Azra complimented and I hummed, nodding my head vigorously.

We had shopped cloths from three different stores for the past 2 hours and decided to stop by and get some ice-cream.

"Sister-in-law, I'm tired and my butt is itching me" Farida complained and both of us laughed.

"Do you want me to carry you on my head neh?" I sarcastically asked and she pouted.

"I'm serious"

I saw her gaze moving to the bunch of carts seated at a corner. She threw her bag at me and ran towards them, grabbing one and holding onto it tightly.

I and Azra looked at each other then back at her.

"Please don't do something crazy!" I shouted when I saw her trying to get inside.

She sat comfortably and tucked her legs inside then flashed us a smile and started moving the cart towards us but unfortunately, it moved the other way where an escalator was and then boom! She started to fall.

"Woo-hoo!" We heard her shouting and then "Tas! Tas! Tas!.."

"Now I know why your brother said it would be a bad idea" I muttered under my breath and ran towards the her.

She laid on the floor, two wheels were out and she just laughed like a clown. A crowd of people stood above her and were taking pictures while some just laughed.

"This was awesome! Except the fact that my butt is now paining me" she said and again, people laughed.

I face palmed my face and held my hands out so that she could stand up.

"Now we have to pay for your damages" I whispered and she smiled liked a lunatic then walked past me and Azra, then sat on the escalator.

"Get down! We're done shopping!" I shouted but she continued to move and I tried to go and get her but Azra held me back and shook her head.

Who else tagged this as cringy?...cuz I definitely did!