24; I want you

I held the cute baby girl who slept peacefully on my arms. Khadijah had just delivered earlier and it was a success. I was the first to pick her and still wouldn't let her go. I was actually the second after her mother but still.

"Give me my grand-daughter. What kind of person are you?" Mum said and I laughed before handing her the adorable baby with curly hair, cold feet and hands and pink rosy lips. She looked just like her mother.

I stepped out to use the restroom and my phone rang immediately. I checked the ID caller but it was an unknown number. I swiped answer and brought the phone to my ear.

"If I isn't Juwairiyya's bestie. How are you doing?" The voice spoke. It sounded awfully familiar. Like one of the voices I dreaded the most.

"Who are you?"

"That's none of your business"

"Then what do you want?"

"I want you" I was quiet for a while until he cleared his throat.

"Where am I meeting you?"

" Under Apo Bridge. 12:00pm. I don't want you to be with anyone, at all or else. I'll deliver her head to you" and he hung up.

I wanted to call Muhammad and inform him, but these kidnappers are heartless animals.

I left for home and stayed all by myself in the room, expecting the worst to happen.

~^~

I adjusted my veil and took slow silent steps. I had just arrived the bridge and when I called, the idiot wouldn't pick.

I heard sounds from behind me and I turned but I saw no one, when I turned back, I felt an excruciating pain at the back of my head, right where I had fell and hit on the floor yesterday. My vision became blurry and I tried to let my eyes open but everything blacked out completely.

~^~

I tried to hold my head but I was chained to a pillar. My eyes opened slowly but everywhere was dark, completely dark. I was in pain. I closed back my eyes and tried to imagine that everything was a dream not until the door was open and rays of sunlight shone in the room.

I squinted my eyes to take a look but I couldn't at all. The figure was big and gigantic, like those in movies and stuffs. I hissed lightly and a plate of food slid to my front. I stared for long, examining it and hissed again. Whoever this person is, he or she doesn't expect me to eat this food. Even if I want to, I couldn't because I was tied to a pillar.

"It's better you eat" a grumpy voice spoke. I tried to take a better look, but to no avail.

"You've been unconscious for 4 days"

4 days?

"Where is Juwairiyya?" I asked and the gigantic man sneered. That scared ne and I asked again.

"Eat if you don't want to die" He replied.

"You expect me to eat while tied up to a pillar. Are you blind? Infact, do you expect me to eat this rubbish. You're kidding right?"

"Hey! This isn't your father's house that you are being served luxurious food every minute of your life. Do you know how many times I eat in a day? I eat once, just once. The quantity I eat isn't even up to half of what you've been served. Brat" He murmured the brat under his breath but I still heard. I wanted to throw nasty words that he would go back crying to his Mama but I just rolled my eyes and hissed, for the third time since this man came in.

"Boss is coming soon. Be in your best behaviours, do you hear me?"

I had wanted to ask him who boss is. Why they kidnapped me. Where Juwairiyya is. How is the amount of food he eats in a day supposed to be my business. Why he was giant and big. But I didn't have it in me to ask so I just kept quiet and sighed.

Mum might be probably crying while Mama consoled her. Khadijah may have forgotten she had a baby because of me. Ikram might have probably had another attack. Haydar might have not spoken to anyone for the past 4 days. Muhammad...I don't know.

I heard the door close and the room was dark again. I moved trying to get of the chains but it was impossible. They were big and heavy and had already wounded me on parts of my body. I didn't even know when a tear rolled down my cheek and I started to cry out loud. WHY? WHY ME?

Who's this bossè