31; Witch

I stared at the disgusting thing he called indomie in horror. I think he replaced the noodles with onions and the onions with noodles because all I was seeing was onion. I picked my fork and fetched some then examined it with my eyes and hissed. It wasn't even cooked, not at all.

"Have you ever seen cooked indomie in your life?" I asked and he shrugged.

I hissed again and pushed the plate in front of him. I stood up and started walking away.

"Aren't you eating?"

"No!" Just as I was about to take a step further, I heard a loud bang on the door.

"Wait!" Muhammad cautioned me but I ignored him and ran to the door. I peeped but couldn't see anyone and opened the door gently. A body fell on mine immediately and when I looked down, I was extremely flabbergasted.

"Innalillahi" I heard myself saying.

"Aisha! Water"

I held her immediately and made her sit on the chair but she fell to the ground.

"Muhammad please get water" He didn't hesitate and turned around immediately and in no time, he was back with 2 bottles of water.

I opened one and she gulped down everything then asked for another.

"Who's this witch?" I heard Farida ask from where she stood on the stairs, her hands were on her chest and she looked scared. Who would blame her, she really did look like a witch. With her hair flying as if thunder striked her and large ugly marks on her face which looked like tribal ones. Her clothes were soaked and dirty and no offence but she smelt awful.

"You ask stupid questions Farida. Get out!" Muhammad shouted. That was the first time I ever heard him raise his voice.

She rolled her eyes and walked out of the house and then everyone started descending.

"La haula! Juwairiyya!" Mum said when she approached us.

"Call her mom"

~▪︎~

"I'm okay!" She pouted and pushed back the plate of food. Juwairiyya and her mom had just finished another drama.

When I had called her and told her that Juwairiyya is back. She came in less than 10 minutes and started the mother-daughter thing.

"Are you sleepy?" She asked her and she nodded.

We all stood up and left the room. I was walking side by side with Muhammad.

"Where's Farida?" He asked when we were out of the room and I hissed.

"Did you forget? You asked her to get out!"

"Oh"

I walked downstairs and headed outside. Farida laid flatly on the grass and looked up with hands behind her head. There was this smile that she had on her face, a genuine one.

I sat down next to her and she looked at me immediately.

"My second sky. What are you doing here?" She asked and sat up.

"What do you mean?"

"You know you're pretty. Drop the act" she said and laughed.

I shook my head and smiled, caressing the grass gently.

We heard someone clear his throat from behind and then we both turned around.

"Love birds! I think I should give you two some space" she said and winked at me before leaving. I wanted to grab her and tell her not to leave.

"Love birds indeed!" I heard Muhammad murmur under his breath.

"Do you wanna know something?" I asked and he stared at me critically before responding.

"If it isn't something savage" I giggled softly.

"The dream you had wasn't a dream. It actually happened in reality. In short, I said everything you heard" He stared blankly at me with the are you for real  look. I laughed at his face and he just kept on staring.

"I swear I'm for real. Haydar and Affan were there. You can ask them" He still stared, unable to believe until I stood up to leave. He held my hand and spun me around then hugged me so tight that I couldn't breath.

"What are you doing?" I asked and he didn't respond.

He let go off me and smiled then looked at me and looked away.

"I want you to say the words again"

I looked at him and blushed.

"Another time" I said and ran inside the house. All these while, Juwairiyya was staring at us from the veranda with this creepy ugly smile.

Triple!