12; Wife to be

EDITED

"500 naira per ticket"

Juwairiyya ruffled through her bag and brought out a 1000 naira note then gave it it to the man. He finally let us in.

"Why are we here?" I asked. Magicland just isn't my favourite.

"I'm here to meet a guy. We started chatting on Instagram yesterday and he said we should meet at the bumper car by 2:30pm. The guy is so romantic Aisha"

"Why did you have to bring me though?"

"Come one Aisha. What if the guy is a scammer and-"

"I get it, let's go"

We took the first turn on our left that leads to the bumper car station. A guy in black stood, looking at his phone. Everything about him was black. The hair, the complexion, the orbs, including his dressing, but no one will deny he was handsome. The black beauty type. I stared for a while, not realising Juwairiyya had already walked up to him.

I walked further and we exchanged pleasantries then I turned around and walked far away from them, sitting when I found a seat. So many people were in Magicland. From the sensible to the crazy ones. From the beautiful to the ugly. From the one's who had partner's and to those who were single. By the way, I had learnt his name was Haydar.

"Oh my God! That's my brother's name. Nice to meet you" I had exclaimed and he smiled. His dark complexion contrasting exceptionally his pearly white teeth. Anyone could fall for that smile.

I sat and didn't do anything. I didn't make a move. I just sat, letting my eyes wander at the flying Eagle. I hated that thing. Then my gaze averted to the Pirate ship, the way the rollers moved it freely when it came in touch with the ground, the way people's scream rang in my ear. It was one of my favourites, even though I throw up immediately I'm down.

Muhammad's POV

I punched the punching bag one last time and fell to the ground. Today was hectic at the gym. I grabbed my bottle and gulped down water, closing my eyes for some minutes and opened them when my phone rang.

"Hello" I said.

"I'm fine. Are you home? I might pull up" the person at the other end said.

"I didn't ask if you were fine or anything and yes, I'm at home"

"See you soon" and then he hang up. I stood up and walked back to my room, shutting the door and flinging myself on the bed.

Yesterday was fun, at least I made friends. The thing I enjoyed the most was staring at Aisha. The most gorgeous girl I've seen so far. Her voice was mellifluous. Her laughter was like music to my ears. It was soft yet loud. At the garden, it was nice talking to her, but bringing up Sameera just spoilt everything. It was rude to stand up and leave but it's better than blabbering rubbish.

Getting to know her brother was an achievement. At least I'll know a little bit about her considering the fact she would never want to be friends with me.

I glanced at the wall clock. It read 2:54pm. I took a quick shower and put on something casual.

Just then, the doorbell rang, I was in the living room, trying to switch on the TV.

I walked up to the door and opened it and a body fell on mine immediately.

"I'm sorry I didn't attend the party, I was busy" He said when he got off me.

"Busy" I stressed and walked back to the living room. He shut the door and straight to the kitchen.

"No drinks?!" He shouted.

"I'm out of drinks. Haven't gone shopping for long. Take anything you find"

He came back to the living room with just a bottle of water.

"We're going out Mr Man. You already look ready" he said looking at me. I was trying to look for a channel on the TV.

"To?"

"Magicland. I'm meeting my to be wife there"

"Are you sure she likes you. Someone that treats you like trash" I replied and switched off the TV, grabbing shoes from the shelf.

"My friend, don't even start"

Notice

Next chapter isn't an update.

PLS VOTE
COMMENT AND SHARE