13; Oh really?!

I REALLY HATE THE FACT THAT THERE ARE NO COMMENTS! NO VOTES! NO NOTHING! POOR ME! MAKE I GO CRY 🤧🥺I KNOW I AM NOT THAT GOOD AT WRITING AND MY STORY IS WACK AND ALL BUT SRIOUSLY! AT LEAST TRY AND ENCOURAGE ME. MAYBE BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT FEELS. I SWEAR IT HURTS LIKE HELL!!!...ENOUGH NOW! LOVE YOU ALL ❤️

NOTE: I AM NOT ONLY SPEAKING FOR MYSELF. I AM SPEAKING FOR ALL THE WRITERS OUT THERE.

***

We arrived Magicland after stopping by at so many places all because of petty stuffs. Mubarak got issues. I was the one driving but he was controlling me like I was some game.

I parked somewhere suitable, Mubarak was long gone. He had gone to get tickets so that we'll avoid waiting.

I stepped out and headed to the entrance. I pushed people to get through. The queue was long. Fortunately, Mubarak was inside already, waiting for my arrival.

"What took you so long?" He asked, eyes fixated on his screen.

"This place is filled up. It wasn't easy getting a place to park you idiot"

He placed his phone to his ear, as if I just didn't finish talking.

'Where are you?' He asked the person at the other end.

He turned around swiftly and searched frantically, as if he was looking for something or someone.

'OK I see you. We are coming'

'No no, its just Muhammad'

He started walking and I followed behind. We took a right turn that leads to the ferrous wheel and his 'wife to be' was standing in a green fitted dress.

He walked up to her and they started discussing. I just stood and watched. We never really got along. She's annoying.

I turned around and left them, searching for a seat.

All seats were occupied. I sighted one but it was far. A lady was seated on it, licking ice-cream I guess. I shrugged and walked to where she was and sat. I didn't turn to look at who it was, neither did she. I'm guessing she didn't notice my presence. Something in me just told me to just throw a glance and I did. My eyes fell on Aisha, casually licking ice-cream. She looked cute and with the stain by the side of her lips. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

Aisha's POV

I was licking ice-cream from a cone and did not realise when a manly figure had sat next to me. When I was done and wanted to pick my tissue, I met him looking at me intensely. His lips were slightly opened, he looked dumb. I stared back for some seconds and nudged his shoulder.

"Staring is rude and I'm not a statue" I spatted.

He hissed slightly and looked away.

I cleaned my hand and stood up.

"Where to?" He asked. I glared at him and didnt reply, walking away.

Honestly, I didn't know where I was going to. Maybe to have a ride or something. Soon enough, the guy was beside me.

"That was rude" he muttered.

"Oh really!?"

"Yes and why are you here all alone?"

"I came with my bestie, she literally sabotaged me"

"I wouldn't say same but yes, same. He and his stupid ugly girlfriend"

I stopped while he continued to walk and then he turned around and looked at me with a confused look. I shook my head gently and we continued to walk.

"Come, let's ride that thing" He said, pointing at the Water Splash ride. I loved that thing but I'm not riding with a man obviously.

"I'm riding alone" I said and moved to where the ticket man stood.

"No. We are riding together" I turned around and rolled my eyes. I bought five tickets just for myself and he bought three for himself. I had no idea what I was going to do with them but nevertheless I bought them.

We walked to the Water splash guy and paid for our tickets. He let us in and I sat in the first boat I saw.

"Sit in front" Muhammad said. He was standing and waiting for me to do so.

"The last time I checked. This isn't the only available boat here so go and find your square root. I'm not mov-" before I could complete my words. He picked me up and dropped me in the front seat, occupying the back seat. I turned around immediately and glared at him, and the boat started to move.

He hissed and looked away.

Let me guess. SOME PEOPLE DID NOT READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE I TYPED WITH MY HANDS! NOW! GO BACK AND READ IT! PLEASE DEVELOP THAT HABIT! AUTHOR'S NOTES ARE KINDA IMPORTANT. SCRATCH THAT. THEY ARE IMPORTANT. So please do the right thing and read it.

With love, Ameenah.

20 votes? 30 comments? *scoffs* I am dreaming [Talking to myself]