21; They took her

It's been three weeks since that incident occurred. I haven't seen Muhammad since then, not even a glimpse of him. We are on holiday though but he normally visits. I haven't tried calling him or asking about him or anything. I know he really felt hurt.

Right now, I and Juwairiyya were upstairs in my room. I just narrated everything to her. From the conversation between I and Sameera and how Muhammad overheard everything and that he had proposed to me.

"Why are you just telling me now?" She asked sternly.

"I needed to tell someone"

"I'm going to teach that oaf a lesson. She dared to call me stupid. I'm sure she doesn't know what I can do to her does she?"

"Ju do you know-"

"I don't want to know anything. I swear I'm teaching that bitch a lesson" She cut me off and stormed out of the room, heading to Sameera's room, I guess.

I ran after her immediately but it was too late. Juwairiyya was sitting on top of her and was pulling her hair, forcefully. Then gave her two consecutive slaps on her face. I wanted to go and pull her off but my legs wouldn't move. Sameera tried to fight back but Juwairiyya beat her to it and sent blows on every part of her body.

"Fucking stupid bitch!" Juwairiyya continued to utter and finally my legs moved and I pulled her off.

"Aisha! Leave me. I'll...teach...her...a...lesson!" She gritted her teeth and shouted while I struggled to pull her.

I glanced at Sameera when I was about to close the door and bruises were all over her face, tears streaming down and she threw us a glare but I smirked and closed the door, hard.

"You should have allowed me deal with her" Juwairiyya murmured as I handed her a glass of water.

"What if you killed her? ehn?"

She hissed and fisted her hand then said

"Next time, I will remove those ugly eyeballs and rip off her skin. I won't kill her, she will kill herself because of how much agony she will go through" I laughed loudly and fell on the couch beside my bed.

"This calls for a celebration. I've always wanted to lay my hands on that girl. Let's stop by at A-Class"

"You're not serious Juwairiyya, are you?"

"I am" she walked into my closet and fetched a peach dress with a black veil and threw it on the bed "and you're wearing this"

I rolled my eyes and got ready.

~^~

"This food is disgusting" I spatted while Juwairiyya and Ikram continued to eat. I gulped down water and called the waiter.

"One bottle of Berry wine" I ordered.

"Baby Affan" I said and laughed "You should have seen how Juwairiyya beat the hell of Sameera"

"I would have. She was meant to pick me up but she didn't " Ikram spatted and glared at Juwairiyya who was concentrating fully on her food.

"I'll be in the restroom" I said and left.

I was done using the restroom and just when I was about to leave, I bumped into Muhammad. It seemed like he grew taller since the last time I saw him. I was literally a dwarf next to him. Just like Juwairiyya and Mr. Skyscraper.

"Sorry I didn't see you" He uttered. He didn't sound like himself at all.

"No problem"

"Who are you here with?"

"Juwairiyya and Baby Affan" He chuckled lightly before responding.

"It's been long. I'll follow you and say hi"

We walked side by side in an uncomfortable silence. The moment felt awkward. When we arrived, the place was a disaster. Ikram was on the floor and her veil was not in sight. She was crying. I ran to her and knelt down.

"What happened and where is Juwairiyya?"

"I don't know. I don't know. They took her" she said in tears and buried her face in her hands.

I felt exasperated at that moment and a loud scream left my mouth. Tears were streaming down and I think they would form a pool. I felt hands holding my shoulder and I was sure it was Muhammad. I buried my face in his chest and he caressed my back gently.

20 chapters lately!