27; Babe

Aisha's POV

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Aisha and Muhammad" Sadiq said humorlessly and laughed out loud.

"That wasn't funny Sadiq" Sameera said and walked up to me. She bent down and smirked.

"Hello Aisha" I felt disgusted and then she used her fingers which had nails on it to raise my chin and she looked me straight into the eye.

"I missed you. How are you doing?"

"Don't touch me, idiot" I snapped and she frowned slightly then backed away. Her heels making unpleasant sounds as they echoed the entire room.

She clapped thrice and three gigantic well built ugly fat people appeared and surrounded her. She was an ant compared to them.

"Tie her up somewhere else. But make sure they're facing each other. I want both of them to see each other go through agony" she ordered but none of them moved.

"Now!"

One came and started removing the chains then two picked me up.

"Release me you dumb people. I have legs and if you don't know, they're used for walking!" I screamed but I was on deaf ears. They placed me on the floor and tied me up. I was facing Muhammad and our eyes met. I was shocked by how he looked. Blood was all over him and his clothes were covered in mud. He looked like a pig.

I looked at Sadiq who stood and typed away on his phone then dropped it on a table and walked up to me. Why me?

"Babe" He uttered. I felt like ripping off the skin on his face and removing all those stupid teeth with a plier. He dared call me babe.

I kept quiet and glared hard. My chest rising up and down. I just want to lay my hands on any of them.

"She's not your babe" I heard Muhammad say and Sadiq turned around and looked at him. He stood up and walked to the table where he dropped his phone and picked up a wood then went to Muhammad.

"I've tolerated you for long" He said and hit him right in his stomach. Muhammad coughed out blood immediately and tears streamed down my face. He sent more and more and more and before he could anymore, I screamed.

"Sadiq! Stoppp! Just stop!" The way I scremed felt like the entire world heard me. My throat felt dry. I heard my voice echo the entire room and all of them in the room turned to look at me.

Muhammad's head hung and his mouth was slightly open, blood dripping from its side. More tears gushed down and I tried to get out these fucking chains but it was impossible.

Sameera collected the wood from him and walked up to me.

"Don't Sameera" Sadiq warned then she frowned and responded.

"If you beat Muhammad then I'll also beat Aisha" She didn't wait for his response and started hitting me. The first three ones landed on my stomach and the others were either on my face or chest. She finally stopped when I was bleeding so bad. She had hit me more than Sadiq had hit Muhammad. But I wanted it that way. My eyes were blurry and I felt dizzy  and the last image I saw was of Sameera leaving and Sadiq following her.