35; I'm ready

MUHAMMAD'S POV

"Fire! Fire! Muhammad wake up" I heard someone scream and a hand vigorously shaking me. I immediately woke up and looked around the room then jumped off the bed. Just when I was about to leave, I heard soft chuckles from someone. None other than Farida.

"What's funny?" I asked and she continued to laugh.

I hissed and got back on the bed, covering myself with the duvet.

"Your reaction was superb!" She responded.

"Everyone is asleep. I had wanted to prank sister-in-law but she's just too cute so I decided to prank you instead"

"So I'm not cute, huh?" I asked, my eyes closed.

"I wouldn't say that. Besides, Mama looks so awfully familiar. Like I've seen her when we paid you a visit in UK"

I flickered my eyes open immediately and sighed then face palmed myself.

"Let's talk about something else" I said and she shrugged her shoulders then laid down on the bed and faced me.

I don't know what got into me but all I was seeing was Aisha. I held onto her waist and pulled her closer to me, placing my forehead on hers. She immediately hit my chest and backed away.

"Brat, I'm not Aisha" She said and I immediately turned around feeling shy.

"When are you getting married?" She asked and I just looked at her and thought of it for a second.

"You know what? I'm ready for marriage but I think Aisha needs time" I responded and she rose a brow slightly.

"Needs time for what?"

"That's what I'm assuming but I don't know. You can ask her" I said and she smiled.

"Be back in a jiffy" she whispered and ran out of the room immediately.

AISHA'S POV

I felt something really painful land on my back and I immediately flickered my eyes open.

"So sister-in-law tell me, why aren't you ready for marriage?" Farida asked. Her eyes were fixated on me and she was eagerly waiting for a response.

"I want to sleep" I said childishly and pulled the blanket up to my head.

"First tell me why you aren't ready for marriage"

"What are you talking about?" I asked with a brow raised.

"I was in Muhammad's room and I asked him when you two are finally going to get married. Do you know what he told me?" Right now I was interested in whatever this conversation is about. I sat up and leaned my back against the bed and she smiled.

"He said that he's ready for marriage but he thinks you need time. I looked at him and I was like needs time for what? He said that's what he assumes and that I should ask you. So tell me"

I chuckled lightly and hit her on the chest.

"Men! I'm ready. We will discuss this when I'm fully awake. Right now I wanna-" I didn't even complete my statement and she dashed out of the room even before I could blink my eyes.

I jumped off from the bed and followed her to where ever she was running to.

"Farida-"

"Sister-in-law said she's ready for marriage. Do you know how happy I am?" She squealed in front of Muhammad holding his hand in hers.

I didn't even notice his intense gaze not until I looked at him. Normally he would smile and do some ugly beautiful faces but this time around he quickly averted his face and muttered something like "A'udhubillah".

I walked further into the room and stood in front of his mirror just to realise that I was in my pyjamas. A really tight shirt and a short that hasn't even reached my knees. The worst part is that I wasn't wearing a bra and my head was uncovered. I was literally kind of naked.

I ran out of the room screaming and banged my door really hard when i was inside.

What the hell?

Ik this chapter is short so I'll try to make the other ones longer meaning I'll take time before updating.

Another cringy part 😣I'm aware

Vote and comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!