05; Muhammad

EDITED

9:02pm
Transcorp Hilton, Maitama.

I stepped out of the car, glossing my lips and bringing out my phone to call Juwairiyya.

Sameera left an hour after dinner and I left 2 hours after. I wasn't in a hurry. I also had to watch a show on CBS Reality. It's super interesting.

Ju: Hello

Me: I'm outside

Ju: I've seen you.Wait for me.

The line went dead and I adjusted my veil before her arrival.

"Looking good" she complimented and I smiled then noticed a skyscraper standing next to her. He was tall and big.

Ish!

He wasn't handsome and and he wasn't ugly. His looks were average. He obviously walked up to her because she's always with good-looking people.

"Thanks"

"This is Malik"

"Nice to meet you, I'm Aisha" I said, hoping he didn't hear me.

"Nice to meet you too" he replied in a grumpy voice.

Was he the one that spoke or someone else?

"Umm Aisha, Ikram is inside, just look for her. Coming soon, I need to handle something"

I nodded, not really understanding what she meant and entered the hall to look for Ikram.

This is gong to be hard.

The hall is extremely large.

I wasn't looking when I mistakenly bumped into someone.

"Oh my God I'm so...Sameera?!" I shouted.

"Aisha? What are you doing here?" she questioned. She sounded just as surprised as I was.

"I told you a friend invited me to a party"

"Oh yeah. I didn't know it was this one"

"Such a coincidence" I uttered.

Just then, I sighted Ikram, sipping whatever that was casually, while typing away on her phone.

"I'll be right back" I told Sameera and ran to where Ikram was seated.

"Hel...hello" I was panting heavily. It wasn't even that far.

"Oh you came!" She stood up and hugged me. Careful not to spill anything on my dress.

"You look breath-taking, as usual" She winked at me and I couldn't help the smile that made its way to my face.

I sat down on the chair and she stood up to get me a bottle of water. I wasn't interested in taking any drink.

"Here she is" A voice said and walked up to me quickly.

I looked and saw Sameera with some guy standing next to her. Pretty handsome.

"This is the friend that invited me, Muhammad"

Damn!

He looks very familiar. Where have I seen him before? I kept staring at him, trying to recall.

"Is she autistic?" Muhammad asked Sameera.

Did he just call me an autistic person?

"Excuse you?!" I shouted.

"I'm talking to her, not you. Who would ever want to associate with autistic people" that was it.

"Stupid ignoramus, you deserve a slap on your ugly face. I'll teach you a lesson" and then I sat back, waiting for Ikram to come.

"It's handsome or pretty for good-looking people" I glared at him and pretended as if I didn't hear him.

Moron.

Just then, he turned around and left, leaving Sameera behind.

"It's better for you" I muttered.

"What was that?" Sameera asked.

"Everything happened right in your face. Please don't tell me you think he didn't do anything wrong. He called me a mentally disabled person. That was an insult, not a compliment"

"Both of you have faults, but I'll talk to him. So where are your-"

"Hey I'm back and who's this?" Juwairiyya asked, looking at Sameera weirdly.

"She's my cousin, Sameera and I've been waiting for you for ages. Where is Mr. skyscraper?" I asked laughing.

"Oh, that guy. I took care of him. You wouldn't want to know what I did" and then she laughed, like a witch making me laugh as well.

"I'm still here" Sameera spoke, making us look at her.

"What's her name again? Salamatu?"

"It's Sameera" she replied gritting her teeth.

"Oh sorry, you can have a seat. Is your ass paining you? That was an insult, looks like you don't have one" Juwairiyya spatted.

"Ju!" I glared at her and she rolled her eyes.

Sameera just walked out to God knows where.

~▪︎~
Heated ❤️‍🔥

Please vote
Comment
Share...
It ain't very difficult