17; She's...changed

Sameera's POV

I chuckled lightly at what he said and fell on the sofa, gulping what was remaining in the glass. I was at a bar right now and my head aches from all that drinking.

"Sameera. I'll drop you off at home before you end up being in bed with someone you don't know" my friend, Halima said. I looked at her and laughed then shook my head.

"Sadiq is dropping me off" I replied and she didn't say anything else.

I stood up to where Sadiq was seated and found him surrounded by girls, they were all laughing.

"Sadiq let's go, I'm ready" I uttered and he stood up.

"Babe, who's that and where are you going to?" One of them asked. I dragged him outside and we all entered the car and drove off.

"What if your mom finds out you didn't go for shopping?"

"She won't. I've fooled for as long as I can remember"

Soon enough, we were at the gate and he dropped me off saying he would come back later. I walked inside and when I was heading to my room, I heard people laughing in Aisha's room, her's was the loudest. Could she be awake?

I opened the door gently and saw her sitting on the bed with Khadijah, Juwairiyya and Hafsat by her side. Haydar was on the other side. Hamza stood while Muhammad was in front of her, where I normally find him sitting.

Anger boiled in me and I dashed to my room immediately. I have to get rid of her. Anyhow. I fell flat on the bed and took a deep breath before I slept off.

Aisha's POV

I heard a loud bang from somewhere but I didn't bother to know from where it came from.

It was time for lunch and everyone headed downstairs. I and Muhammad were still in the room. I tried to stand up but I fell.

"Should I help?" I nodded and he held my hands then held me by my shoulders.

"This isn't right. I'll walk by myself" I said and he let go, reluctant at first.

I took slow careful steps and used the banisters as my support. He walked behind, waiting for me to fall, I guess but I made it fully to the dining table. I sat next to Haydar and the seat beside me was empty, so Muhammad occupied it.

We ate spaghetti and sauce and just then Sameera appeared. I was expecting her to be happy but she stared at me and hissed. I was shocked.

"Sameera" Mama called out.

"What?" I was even more shocked. Sameera will never do this. I guess she's...changed.

 I looked away and sighed then stood up and walked past her, heading outside to the garden.

My God
What happened to Sameera?