Forty Nine

Five minutes. He gave Chishiya five minutes to clean up and get ready.

He's grown to really adore Banda's dominant side in bed but he wasn't going to change his attitude outside of when they had sex. I've already allowed you to do a lot, don't get used to it.

Chishiya took care of his clothes however he could, then washed his face to get rid of the unnecessary redness; the reflection in an expensive-looking mirror watched him with disappointment. You've escaped deadly games just to get railed by the same mentally unstable criminal in the normal world. Suit yourself, yeah?

Yeah, Chishiya didn't feel like engaging in meaningless discussions with himself.

Sunato was casually sitting on a giant bed with his legs crossed, about to finish a cigarette. Chishiya thought it was the same one he smoked earlier but then noticed the old one already finished in the ashtray, long forgotten. Or almost. He didn't want to think about it too much, with the risk of getting red spots on his cheeks again.

"You won't be able to get rid of the smell" Chishiya murmured quickly brushing his own hair. Would be a shame to look so good and have that awful smoke nearly glued to the fabric.

Sunato threw his cigarette into the ashtray and walked past Chishiya, intentionally rubbing against his back just so the younger could smell the cologne on his body. Okay, you're right, you still smell like k-drama CEO, can we go now?

"Thanks for showing up" Banda said unexpectedly and Chishiya frowned, slightly surprised. Banda wrapped arms around him from behind, his chin resting on Chishiya's shoulder. "And I'm sorry for fucking the soul out of you just before meeting my family."

"That's a horrible follow up" Chishiya pointed out amused. His hands lacked confidence when he grabbed Banda's wrists. "But that's thanking me and apologizing in one sentence. Weird. I'm gonna think you're sick if you keep acting like a normal person."

"Yeah, my bad. I'll be worse from now on." Banda tilted his head to see Chishiya's profile, his chin still touching Shuntaro's shoulder. "Are you okay though? I mean like, you know. After all that."

"You're so caring when you're not trying to suffocate me" Chishiya sighed theatrically. Banda just smirked in response. Idiot.

Led by Banda into the dining hall he watched massive paintings hanging in the hallways, all majestic and sharing the exact same color palette. Heavy double winged door to the dining hall was partially open and Chishiya noticed a few people already seated inside. The golden-white walls were just barely visible, covered by long, thick curtains. 

"Late as always, huh. I see your behavior hasn't changed" A man standing by the door looked at Banda from head to toe. 

"Daiji. Great to see you too" Sunato murmured with an unbothered expression and his eyes landed on a woman standing by his side. It seemed like both of them stood there for a while, awaiting their arrival. "And Moriya. I've heard the anniversary trip went well."

"It did. Once you find a wife yourself you'll know how it is" The woman smiled brightly but Chishiya couldn't believe there was any sincerity in her expression. She was much shorter than her husband and her stomach showed a visible, possibly third trimester pregnancy. "After your wedding we could rent you the beach house in Taiwan, with a discount."

"Maybe." The man interrupted his wife. His resemblence to Banda wasn't as strong as Hideki's but he still had the same deep, blue eyes."I'd have to think about it."

The woman gave her husband a doubtful look, then her eyes landed on Chishiya and she smiled again. Yeah, hi.

"And you must be Sunato's savior, the doctor."