Nine

"We probably would've looked better if you didn't start landing hits with that stupid gun of yours." Chishiya looked at Banda from across the room.

"Excuse me?" Banda turned around. "I didn't start shit. How about you stop trying to steal my stuff and I won't have to use a gun again?"

"In your fucking dreams, I'll take whatever I like."

Except that he was the one tied up to a radiator like an idiot while Banda freely walked around the basement.

Both of them didn't look too presentable. Chishiya still had a cut on his cheek from that day's game, with the company of a nasty nosebleed and bruises around his jaw. Banda had a purple-ish forehead along with some more bruises but thankfully he could just cover that part of his face with his bangs. One lucky asshole.

"Try again then. Haven't seen you do well without me lately." Banda made sure to disarm Chishiya earlier and kept all the weapons on himself since then. Not necessarily ideal to Chishiya's taste.

What were his chances right now? He definitely couldn't defeat Banda in a direct fight, especially not when he took everything from him already. He could wait until Banda left again but how fast could he untie his hands with no help? His wrists were already going numb. Not to mention that stupid injury which would slow him down in any scenario regardless.

"Can you at least untie me so I can put on some new bandages? Or change my position? If I keep my arms like that I think the shoulder will just rip itself apart."

Banda didn't seem like he cared much about his words. He sat on the chair in front of Chishiya and just stared at him for a little bit, resting his head on his palm, leaning on the table. He looked deeply in thoughts. The darkness of that basement really made him look like a ghost and Chishiya wished there was a better source of light down there as his eyes started to hurt.

"I'm not thinking about letting you out, so don't get your hopes up" Banda said, stretching his arms. "I'm just wondering... Nevermind, actually."

He's so annoying.

Banda stood up and put a coat on, walking around the place. When he glanced back at Chishiya he noticed the white-haired man kept following him with his eyes.

"What are you thinking about?" Banda asked curious, but not too curious, raising an eyebrow.

"Where's that gun again? I want to shove its barrel down your throat so you'll gag before I blow your head off."

"That's mean. You used to be nicer."

Banda shook his head and came up closer to Chishiya. Only then was he able to see the still bleeding injury, disgustingly staining Chishiya's hoodie down the sleeve. "Oh, I see. That's where that attitude's coming from. You always seemed so calm and unbothered so it's quite a surprise, you know."

He wasn't wrong. Chishiya didn't care about things happening to him, or around him for that matter, and usually managed to simply not give a fuck for long enough. Banda annoyed him though. Even if Chishiya liked his strategies in games he still considered him to be just a some kind of fucked up maniac. And he hated him for somewhat forcing him to express himself more.

"There's a med kit right here." Banda pointed at the table. "I'm sure you'll get it eventually. I'll be gone for a bit so you'll have enough time, I'm sure. Best of luck."

Fuck you.

Chishiya watched him leave the basement and close the door with a loud slam. He definitely didn't lock the door though. Great. If he could only figure out how to untie his hands maybe they wouldn't have to be amputated by the end of the night.