Eleven

Banda couldn't help but constantly study Chishiya's body, starting from beautiful, glowing eyes to an exposed chest, with skin so porcelain and smoother than he expected. He looked incredible with his cherry pink cheeks, messy hair and parted lips, breathing irregularly as if after a long marathon.

Both of them were filled with lust and Banda felt Chishiya's eyes impatiently gazing into his hands. As soon as Banda touched the hot skin on his stomach Chishiya sighed in a lewd manner. God. Banda knew he couldn't wait any longer; that need was beyond his control, pushing him into doing things his mind constantly questioned.

He wrapped his arm around Chishiya's waist and pulled him closer, their lips instantly connecting like puzzle pieces finally finding a match. There was nothing romantic in the way they shared the same warm air but it felt like the most intense, deepest kiss one could imagine.

He made Chishiya fight for breath, moaning into Banda's lips as he felt cold fingers traveling through his chest, down to the line of his boxers. With how unbothered Chishiya usually acted it was pure pleasure to watch him melt in Banda's arms, horny and in need of more. Banda wanted to give it all to him. He wanted to watch him beg, lose his mind, hold into his arms while he cries and whines, defenselessly exposed.

"You alright? Stop zoning out."

Banda blinked a few times when Chishiya, fully clothed and nowhere close to where he was just a second ago waved in front of his face. What was that just then?

"Focus. We need to figure out how to  get out of here" Chishiya whispered and turned his face away, trying to look around from behind the desk.

Banda suddenly realized they were still squeezed in one of the hospital room's ruins, hiding from a group of twenty to thirty people storming the building, carefully checking every corner looking for targets.

His muscles were so sore from lack of movement he got lost in his thoughts, staring into nothing until his mind brought him unwanted scenarios.

Was it because they hadn't really talked about what happened a few days earlier in the basement? Maybe there wasn't much to talk about in the first place. People have been doing random, not necessarily sane and normal things once stuck in Borderland.

In the world based on killing people for fun talking about blowjobs sounded rather boring.

Chishiya tried to trick him and Banda used the opportunity to show him his place. As he should have. Thinking about how easily Chishiya obeyed then, allowing Banda to cum in his mouth made him smile a little.

Pathetic.

"What's so funny?" Chishiya raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing specific. Just trying to keep my mind occupied is all."

"How about you use your mind to find us an escape route instead?"

Banda looked around, his eyes landing on the window with shattered glass. That room was a mess, multiple desks and furniture piled up giving them a chance to hide behind, but not stay safe for too long. Many voices and sounds echoed through the hospital, sometimes closer, sometimes more distant. And gunshots, every now and then, bullets fired into walls and glass.

"You mentioned a name earlier" Banda brought up, massaging a sore forearm.

"Yeah. Niragi. I rememeber his voice far too well. Don't know how he got here but it's best to escape without stumbling into him or his people."

"You think he's after you?"

"Maybe not right now but he sure will be when he sees me." Chishiya shrugged.