Twenty One

! +18  !

"Fuck- Banda, it's-"

Chishiya got lost in his thoughts, or rather Banda's sharp teeth sinking into his skin did that for him instead. 

They found themselves in the main room again, standing in the middle, where Banda precisely worked on adding more hickeys to the already impressive collection on the younger's neck. Chishiya was shaking, both of them under the influence of a libido booster, feeling everything stronger than the reality would've normally allowed them to.

Banda had no idea why he started drinking early in the morning but he did, and so the chocolate he found sounded like an alright choice for a snack to it. How did he manage to simply ignore what kind of chocolate it was - no idea. All he knew was that he was excited, horny, and his erection started to slowly turn into an uncomfortable problem.

He unzipped Chishiya's hoodie throwing it somewhere on the floor and pushed him on the bed. Within seconds he appeared above the white-haired man, stealing his air by going for a passionate kiss, their lips connecting as if they'd been hungry for each other for ages. Chishiya couldn't keep up with Banda's aggressive tongue; muffled moans were escaping his throat when Banda allowed him to catch a breath. It was wild, animalistic, slightly absurd. That pace was too much and not enough at the same time; Chishiya wanted to slow down but also silently begged to skip the foreplay, to just be right there, to reach the finish and collapse with his needs all fulfilled.

Banda kept catching Chishiya's bottom lip between his, biting it subtly then going back for a sloppy kiss again. Chishiya unbuttoned the older's soft, blue shirt, although it took a moment since intense kisses succesfully distracted him from finishing the task. His hands were shaking, his chest was going up and down in an uncontrollable speed and his lips permanently locked with the killer's as if he was his source of oxygen. Banda definitely enjoyed the view, the younger so horny and touch-starved that his arms covered in goosebumps.

"Oh, god-" 

Chishiya gasped when Banda's lips moved from the neck down to his chest, casually stopping on a nipple. He tickled it with the tip of his tongue, making Chishiya arch his back in pleasure and grip the blanket tightly. Everything, everything, was so strong; the sensation became undescribable. Banda sucked on Chishiya's pink spot, his fingers gently squeezing the other nipple and Chishiya thought he was going insane. They went from soft like a pillow to hard and sensitive under Banda's warm, wet lips and a skilled tongue. The killer pinched his other nipple strongly, then let go of it just to draw tiny circles on its tip. The younger's body screamed for more, his dick hard and impatient, but all Banda was focusing on was his chest and god, wasn't that so good. Chishiya definitely hadn't experienced that kind of stimulation before, so shivers traveled through his body like waves, leaving and coming back. Banda sucked his nipple with passion, trapping it between the roof of his mouth and his tongue and let it slowly get used to the overwhelming warmth.

Suddenly Banda stopped and instead put his hands flat on Chishiya's waist, leaving delicate kisses around his chest and stomach; a touch this soft sent Chishiya to heavens he'd never felt. It was so strange, unexpected - to have Banda smooch him gently, each kiss just barely landing on that silky soft skin, goosebumps encouraging him to never let go.

Chishiya's fingers found their way into Banda's hair, massaging his head and enjoying the softness. He felt just enough confidence to pull the dark strands from time to time, his nails tracing lines down to the killer's nape.