Forty Seven

He never needed anyone in particular. In fact, other people's presence usually felt somewhat troublesome, usually predictable yet still annoying. That's why he was doing just fine by himself - distant, aloof and unbothered. 

All before he met Banda, of course. 

There was no simple way to explain it; his whole being just needed the killer's presence like air. Previously anxious, now Chishiya felt like all the stress was simply gone as long as Sunato's body stayed within arm's reach. The man's tshirt remained folded on the mattress while Chishiya applied some of the pain relief cream on Banda's naked back. Luckily, as Sunato said earlier, the swelling from bruises seemed to be mostly gone. If anything, using that cream on old, already healing bruises was probably unnecessary. 

But how else would he excuse touching the killer in his family's house?

Chishiya kept his jaw clenched while his fingers gently spreaded the cream on the skin. Each particle of his own body wanted to connect with Banda so badly after being separate for so long, but he couldn't. Not while sitting in his and Miho's bedroom, not while knowing his sister could walk in at any moment, ready to sleep. Definitely not. The fact they sat on the same bed despite Banda having a sleeping bag prepared on the floor was risky enough. 

"Thanks." Sunato's voice finally cut through the silence. Chishiya kept the lights off but some of the moon's light succesfully traveled through the bedroom's window; that allowed him to see Banda's profile just fine when he turned around. A few droplets fell from the ends of his hair directly on his naked shoulders, still wet from the shower earlier.

Fuck. Don't look at me.

Chishiya tried his best to break the eye contact but couldn't. Instead, he let Sunato get impatient and slowly pull the younger closer to himself with his arm wrapped around his waist. He felt a shiver go down his spine, the cream box hitting the floor in a non specified location.

The killer trapped their lips in a kiss, so hungry and longing he bit Chishiya's bottom lip by accident. Well. More or less of an accident. His tongue quickly took care of the painful mark he left, and the younger couldn't be upset about it anymore.

Banda liked to tower over him and so he did, gently pushing Chishiya's body on the mattress. His knee landed between his legs, drawing circles while he felt Shuntaro's muscles tremble, silently asking for more.

Banda made sure to keep the younger's mouth busy, causing Chishiya's lewd noises to get lost between their kisses. The more sounds tried escaping Shuntaro's mouth, the harder Banda tried to soak his lips in saliva.

We probably shouldn't be doing that right now.

"Stop" Chishiya said quietly, putting some effort into pulling Banda's head away by his soft, dark hair. He could just barely speak, their lips still so close to each other connected by a string of saliva, and they breathed into each other's faces until Chishiya spoke again. "We can't here. My sister will hear us."

"No, she won't-" Banda tried to protest but the door was just about to open. Fuck. He sat up, pulling Chishiya by the arm to do the same before Miho entered the room.

Worst timing.

"You're going to sleep?" Chishiya asked, not really expecting an answer when the girl sat on her bed. She began to adjust her pillow into a desired shape, which gave him time to wipe the spit off the corner of his mouth. Banda, you animal. "Okay. Goodnight then. Sunato will sleep on the floor so be careful not to kick him when you wake up, alright? I'll go take a shower and be right back."

Chishiya sneakily threw a tshirt to Banda before leaving the room; he purposely avoided looking into his eyes, feeling stared at. Stop looking at me. Just because you have a boner doesn't mean we should continue in front of her, perv.