Twenty Two

Chishiya opened his eyes slowly, feeling warmed up and cozy but also a bit sore everywhere. As soon as the memories hit him he realized it could had probably been all the scratches and bite marks that made his skin burn here and there.

"You passed out for an entire day. It's almost evening" Banda said, sitting on the bed with his legs crossed.

Chishiya didn't notice him at first; he rested on the edge of their mattress, his shirt unbuttoned which was pretty surprising. When it came to appearance he was definitely a walking definition of "tidy" at the very least for as long as Chishiya knew him. That time his chest was almost fully exposed and he didn't care enough to have a belt on either. 

Damn, Banda, something bad must've happened, no?

Banda's hand gently put Chishiya's hair behind his ear.

"Did you sleep?" Chishiya murmured, too tired to keep his eyes open for long.

"I took a short nap. I used some water from the bottles to wet the towels and clean myself. And, well, you."

Chishiya realized he was still naked and probably would had been cold then if Banda didn't tuck him in. The blanket rested on his shoulders neatly and everything around them smelled like Banda, despite his long absence in the room. That place had his aura stitched to the walls.

"Thanks" he said quietly, feeling a bit weird he didn't wake up when Banda cleaned things off him. He felt grateful though, in a way. With how messy they had gotten, waking up with all of it still present would've been a bit gross, not to mention they didn't have running water.

Fuck, so much happened, it struck him out of nowhere. And Banda will probably pretend to be oblivious again.

"Do I have to get up?" he asked, hoping to stay in bed for a little longer.

"No, but you should eat something. And we probably should look for a game to join tonight."

I've been so busy losing my mind for a serial killer I forgot we actually had to fight for our lives too.

Chishiya sighed and sat on the bed keeping the blanket as high up as possible. Banda moved to the kitchen area, leaving him some space to dress up without embarrassment; his clothes were tidily folded next to him. Why does Banda care about these little things? Isn't he heartless or whatever?

The memories from that morning came back, Banda's low voice echoing through his mind's imagination. Baby. Shuntaro. He called him things Chishiya had no idea could ever escape Banda's mouth. He remembered the tingly sensation, the touch he received from him and suddenly the air in his lungs got temporarily stuck inside. If I don't stop thinking about it I'll get an erection again.

Chishiya got dressed and walked to the kitchen where Banda worked on something that apparently needed his full focus. He spotted a small pot filled with water and a metal wire construction that supported it in a carefully prepared way. Below the pot Banda had placed probably as many candles as there could fit, causing the water to boil eventually.

"It took forever, these candles are so small" Banda said, adding raw rice to the pot. Chishiya looked at it hungry and thankful the killer had thought about it. He'd been craving a warm meal for ages. "That's pretty much the last thing I found in the cabinet. We have to look for more food later."

"We'll do that" Chishiya agreed. His eyes followed the muscle movement of Banda on his exposed abs, only slightly covered by a blue shirt. Don't look there, you're still worried about getting an erection, remember. "So where did you get that sex chocolate from?"