Thirty Seven

Chishiya zipped his pants, still breathing heavily while he watched Banda enter the bathroom connected to his office to clean his hands. He acted very casual, as if the whole situation wasn't the most out of pocket thing that could've happened between them. Especially while still being in the hospital.

He's my patient. He'll get me fired.

But that body, that person that's been haunting me each night, it HAS TO be him. Right?

Chishiya still sat in the chair, practically laying on it. His eyes followed Banda to a tiny mirror on the wall, the man brushing his wet hair with his fingers in front of it.

I have no clue who you are and why you have this impact on me but I'll find out.

He knew he wasted so much time while at work, and that he usually treated his job very seriously so people will start wondering where he is. They should. Chishiya exhaled while Banda headed to the door.

"It's nothing personal, doctor. But I'd rather you didn't talk about it to anyone."

Like I fucking would. Chishiya wondered if Banda didn't feel weird about what happened because he was alone for so long that he just wanted to do it with anyone, taking the first chance. And Chishiya joining him in the bathroom was definitely one. It doesn't make sense though. I didn't touch him at all, what did he get from it? Was he just satisfied with the control he had over me for a short amount of time?

"Mr. Banda" Chishiya spoke calmly when the man turned to look at him. "I think I know you."

"Bold statement, considering I believe you know nothing at all." Banda smirked. "Going through my health history doesn't mean you know me, doctor."

"It's not that. I think we've known each other before." Chishiya's eyes focused on his desk, a bit messy and with plenty of documents on it. "I recognize your... appearance. And whatever happened today, it felt like we've experienced it before."

Banda just stood near the door, his hand patiently waiting to push the handle. He raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"I've been locked up, there was no way for you to meet me. And I would've remembered if I made out with some doctor even before that."

Their eyes met again, Chishiya suddenly spotting a glimpse of doubt in Banda's.

"But I guess I can agree I've been feeling something similar. Sort of." Banda opened the door abruptly. "That was my first kiss by the way. You're gonna have to live with that thought now."

The door closed and Chishiya stared into nothing, a weird sensation taking over. He's said this before. I know I've heard it somewhere. He exhaled loudly and got up, finally ready to work. Since he made sure Banda was doing alright it was time for him to check on other patients.

Leaving, he spotted Niragi and Tatta sitting together in the hallway. While Tatta looked like a ray of sunshine Niragi seemed to be grumpy as always, not far from starting to yell for no specific reason. His eyes showed a strong feeling when he glared at younger, however.

"Had fun giving my phone number away to my patients?" Chishiya came up and greeted Tatta with a nod while his words were directed towards Niragi. He didn't have a chance to bring that up before, and it seemed like a perfect opportunity. The man just rolled his eyes.

"That Banda guy is cool as fuck. I got him his phone back and thought it'd be good if he had you on speed dial is all." He shrugged.

"Glad to hear you're getting along but stop bothering patients so much."