Twenty Three

One of the good things about being back in his apartment was that Banda had a whole lot of clean clothes he could switch to. Most of them were similar to each other - plain, without any particularly intense colors. They looked at his wardrobe together and Chishiya momentarily pointed out how many shirts Banda had owned; with Chishiya's love towards hoodies their styles were on pretty much entirely opposite sides.

How much do these even cost? Chishiya looked at the labels out of curiosity. All of those clothes looked ordinary yet the brands seemed to be expensive.

"Picked something already? It's a game, not a fashion show." Banda glanced at Chishiya amused, seeing him search through clothes for a long while. The night was cold and he intended on lending Chishiya something warmer and cleaner. His hoodie was vaguely washed and drying on the chair, along with Banda's blue shirt. He really does take his sweet ass time picking something though.

"For all you know it might be my last outfit. I don't want to die looking bad" Chishiya said ironically and noticed a black hoodie hanging on one of the hangers. Well that doesn't look like his style. "Hey. Can I pick an outfit for you?"

"Why?" Banda frowned and leaned on the wall with his arms crossed.

"I don't know. Would be fun." Chishiya picked a hanger with the hoodie on it. "Put this on."

"It was a gift from one of my brothers but I've never worn it. Seems more like your style."

"Exactly. I've never seen you in comfier clothes, try it on." Chishiya found white trousers that could match the hoodie, actually surprised Banda would have bright colored clothes in his wardrobe. "And this. Hurry up, we have to go soon."

Like we're not wasting time playing catwalk right now. Banda sighed and changed his clothes, feeling a bit weird in an oversized hoodie. Generally it felt a bit warmer though. And why the white trousers? Won't they just pick all the dirt up?

Chishiya came back to the room and Banda noticed his pupils get a little wider as he looked at him in surprise. He seemed... intrigued. Banda turned to the mirror hanging on the door.

I look like I'm five years younger and unemployed, he thought.

Fuck, I'm getting hard, Chishiya thought.

"So? Can I change to something normal now?" Banda fixed the hood, a part that mercilessly kept tickling the back of his neck. Chishiya shook his head abruptly.

"Absolutely not." He took a step closer towards him and Banda smirked, kind of amused by his reaction. What was that face expression of his? Was it... lust? "Let me change your hair a bit too."

Chishiya parted his hair slightly, officially turning him into a high schooler. While Banda didn't seem content with the result, Chishiya's eyes were visibly devouring him whole. I swear he gets horny so quickly.

"My turn. I'll pick something for you now" Banda decided.

"Whatever you say, kid." Chishiya smiled at him nonchalantly. This motherfucker.

Banda decided they were going to switch styles and gave Chishiya a plain white shirt with black trousers, reminding himself of the look Chishiya's friend had when he saw them together. They almost matched with the same colors, just switched. He buttoned the shirt on him and brushed Chishiya's hair behind his ears.

"I look so... I don't know, mature, I guess." It was Chishiya's turn to glance at himself in the mirror. Banda loved the way that almost transparent fabric rested on those broad shoulders of his. I bet he looks good in the doctor's coat too.