Thirty Three

"So you fucked a guy, eh? Gross." Niragi waited for him in front of a hospital, Chishiya starting another day of work. They haven't seen each other since they parted ways in the club so Chishiya didn't have the opportunity to update him on stuff.

"I didn't" Chishiya responded, not feeling like he needed to add more or explain the situation. Nothing actually happened, maybe besides a few kisses the skin on his neck still remembered. Kyuma didn't intend on going further right then, so Chishiya definitely wasn't going to think about it much. He did say we'd continue next time though. Was there going to be a next time? They've exchanged a bunch of messages since then, Kyuma never forgetting to wish him a good day and good night since he got his phone number.

"Good luck with work :)" Said the last message he sent him just twenty minutes ago and Chishiya felt strange. What did Kyuma even see in him? They've had a great conversation at the bar but he was drunk and Kyuma was the one talking most of the time. Weird.

"I don't believe you" Niragi scoffed, both of them heading towards the hospital's entrance. Chishiya didn't even glance at him.

"Not that I care."

"I don't believe you cause there's a guy waiting by the door. And look, his eyes are glued to your stupid face." Niragi grinned, quickly walking past them as soon as they got close enough. Chishiya blinked confused while Kyuma handed him a paper bag.

"Good morning, Chishiya. Breakfast. You mentioned you don't eat anything before the lunch break and I hate it."

Chishiya couldn't be more surprised.

"Thanks, I..." He wasn't sure how to react, accepting the meal. It smelled amazing, whatever that was. "I don't know what to say, my bad. Thank you."

Kyuma just smiled in response and kissed him on the cheek, leaving Chishiya shocked as he ran towards the nearest taxi and headed to work himself. Chishiya's hand squeezed the bag tightly. No one has done it for me before. Coming all the way here to bring food, risking being late to his own work? His heart felt like it was held hostage.

Chishiya looked up, seeing someone watch him through an open window. Is that Sunato Banda? Why isn't he in bed?

Chishiya hated problems but he hated problematic people even more, since they breathed and moved. He rushed to his office, quickly changed his clothes, left the food and nearly sprinted to Banda's room.

"Mr. Banda" he said with an upset tone, the entire room filled with cold air and smoke. The only reason why the smoke detector didn't work was because its parts were scattered on the ground, all broken. Banda stopped looking through the window and slowly turned around, a cigarette resting in his hand. He raised his eyebrows, awaiting Chishiya's next words.

He pisses me off.

"You can't smoke here. For one, you're in a hospital and two, you have pneumonia. Back to bed, please." Chishiya walked up to him, both standing in front of each other watching their moves. Banda had to lean on a wall, his ankle still not working quite right. He didn't move though. Just stared at him.

"Mr. Banda" Chishiya repeated, annoyed but keeping it invisible. "Throw the cigarette away and go back to bed."

Banda smirked, slowly letting the smoke from his lungs out on Chishiya's face. The cloud made Chishiya want to rub his eyes but he didn't react since Banda tried to provoke him. He should be grateful I didn't report the last time he pinned me to bed.

"No point, I think" Banda said quietly and put a cigarette between his lips, letting it hang. "What do I get for behaving? Doesn't seem beneficial. Might as well have a cig."