𝟱𝟰

1 more chapter left after this so enjoy :) and no there will be no more smut for this book 🙁

DEADASS I FORGOT ABOUT THIS BOOK LMFAOAOOA I WAS TOO EXCITED TO WRITE ZY's BOOK IM ALR ON CHAPTER 5😭😭😭 I FINISHED THIS CHAPTER A WEEK AGO SO HERE GO A DOUBLE UPDATE LMAO SORRY YALL

Hotel | Punta Cana, DR 6:04 pm
————————-

"Get off my best friend phone." Brisa said as she was walking past Melody who was currently on the phone with Jaxon.

"Hating ass." Jaxon mumbled, rolling his eyes as if Melody or Brisa could see him. "Bae, why we can't be in the same room?"

"'Cause we gone be getting married tomorrow, bae. You not finna give me no bad luck." Melody shook her head. She did not play about those superstitions.

She was the one person to drag anyone back if they split the pole whenever they were walking with her.

"That don't mean I can't see you. Ion know why you believe that dumb stuff." Jaxon frowned as if she could see his face.

"Nigga, get off the phone." Melody heard her brother in the background, followed by Jaxon sucking his teeth. "Simp ass nigga."

"Nigga shut yo ass up." Jaxon retaliated and she laughed to herself as she heard laughter in the background.

"Ima finish getting ready, baby." Melody said sweetly as she immediately heard Jaxon groan.

"Girl, no. You better stay on this phone or ima find what room you in tonight." Jaxon mugged the phone, hoping she didn't hang up.

"Bye, baby. I love you." Melody smiled before hanging up, placing her phone down as she watched her phone repeatedly ring while Jaxon tried to call back.

"Lolo, what's taking so long?" Lani frowned as she walked into the bathroom.

"My man ain't want me to hang up." Melody laughed, spraying her setting spray.

"Well, the uber outside so come on." Lani pointed behind her.

Melody left the bathroom, walking around the room to grab her purse and other things.

Brisa being her maid of honor, planned out a nice and private bachelorette party for Melody.

They were going to dinner at this cute and aesthetic restaurant that was in the water.

Melody and Jaxon knew they didn't want to get married in some boring place so they decided to have their wedding somewhere they've never been before.

Punta Cana was always a vacation they knew they wanted to take, just never knew when.

When Jaxon presented the idea to Melody, she was a bit against it because she didn't know if Zy or her other nieces and nephew would do good on the plane for that long.