𝟬𝟲

Jace pictures keeps deleting but it's his POV

Diara's Crib | LA, California        5:34 pm———————-

———————-

"Stop being so mad at me." I frowned, grabbing Di and tossing her on the bed.

"Why you have to pick a school so far?" She frowned, playing with my hair.

"I'm sorry, mama. It was best for basketball." I told her, hovering over her and kissing down her neck.

"I hate when you leave." She told me but she said this like 10 times today.

"I hate it too, mama. You gone come up outta these?" I asked, tugging on her nike pros.

"You always want yo dick in my pussy. Ion know how you sleep when you be away cause that's the only way you sleep when you wit me." She said and I laughed.

"I be dying. I just look at the movies we got in my phone." I told her, rubbing on her thigh.

"Too much talking." She grinned, wrapping her arms around my neck.

She pressed her lips to mine and we started kissing and she moaned in my mouth as I rubbed her pussy through her shorts.

"Don't wet yo self." I joked, slipping my hand inside of her shorts.

"Boy, bye." She laughed, taking her top off as I did the same, leaving her in just a sports bra.

She wasn't wearing no underwear so I rubbed her pussy while I kissed on her neck.

She moaned as I slid two fingers inside of her, moving them slowly as she wrapped her legs around me.

As I was fingering her, she moaned in my ear until she finally came on my fingers.

I slid my fingers out and we started kissing as she played with my hair.

"Hold on.." She pulled back, scrunching up her face.

"What? You straight?" I asked and she slowly nodded.

Before she could get any words out though, she pushed me off of her and ran into the bathroom.