𝟭𝟰

yall aint reach the vote limit but im still tryna update

VOTE LIMIT IS STILL 7 FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

3 weeks later

Home | LA, California        10:03 am———————-

Home | LA, California 10:03 am
———————-

"You okay, Lolo?" Scooter asked, coming into the kitchen with Momo.

"Mhm." I hummed, going through drawers.

"Whatchu looking for?" Momo asked, sitting at the island with Scooter.

"Um- a flashdrive." I shook my head, shutting the drawer.

"The one right there?" Scooter asked with a smirk, pointing at the table by the door.

I walked over and grabbed the flashdrive, sticking it in my purse.

I went to go make me some coffee, grabbing a plastic cup and drizzling the caramel around the edges.

"You okay, boo?" Momo questioned.

"Mhm." I hummed again, making my coffee.

"So, why you seemed so on edge these past few weeks?" She asked me.

The four of them had decided to stay for longer in LA since they really wasn't doing shit back in NC.

They knew I was a little preoccupied with everything going on with Solai and Jaxon but I let them stay.

"Everything going on wit Soso. Jaxon also been acting a lil off." I responded, pouring some whipped cream on my coffee.

My phone started ringing and I sighed, slipping it outta my back pocket.

"Hello?" I answered, putting the phone to my ear.

"Hey, where you at? You left the house yet?" Jaxon asked, sounding worried.

"No, baby. Not yet. Ima share my GPS with you when I get in the car." I told him, grabbing my coffee, purse, and keys.

"Ok, you got the flash drive?" He questioned while I checked to make sure my ipad was in my bag.