𝟬𝟯

Jace's pictures are glitching and its pmo but it's Jace's POV

Diara's Crib | LA, California        9:26 am———————-

———————-

"Come on, mama. Don't be like that." I told Diara as I sat on her bed.

"Ion know what you talking 'bout, Jace." She replied in a bored tone.

"Diara." I said with a straight face and she stopped what she was doing and looked at me. "Talk to me, mama. What's wrong?"

She sighed, putting down the makeup she was cleaning up off her vanity and scratching her hair.

"I don't know, Jace. This distance is hard. Even if you only a five and a half hour flight away I'm scared. What if something happens?" She expressed and I sighed too.

I just stared at her for a minute, seeing how visibly upset she was.

"Come here." I told her, opening my arms.

She just stared at me before walking over to me and straddling my lap. She wrapped her arms around me, laying on her head on my shoulder as I rubbed her back.

"Ain't shit gone happen to us. You hear me?" I reassured while she just nodded.

"Words."

"Yes, Jace. I hear you. But I'm serious. How we gone keep doing this for 2 more years and we could barely do it for the first two?" She questioned.

"You having doubts?" I asked, scrunching my face up as she sat her head up quick.

"Never. I love you too much. I wanna be with you for life Jace. I just can't help but think one day you might find someone better than me or something happens and you realize youn wanna do distance anymore." She mumbled, laying back on my shoulder.

"Diara." I called and she ain't say nothing. "Look at me, Didi."

She looked at me and I noticed the tears in her eyes as I sighed. I hate that she feeling like this bruh.

"Jace, you leaving again. Every single time, the pain don't feel no different than when you left the first time." She sniffed, wiping under her eyes.

"Diara, there is no girl out there is better for me than you. I love you with my whole entire life bruh. Why would I let some shitty ass distance fuck with what you and me got?" I asked her and she shrugged.