𝟭𝟲

idk why yall slacking on the votes last chapter needed 2 more but im finna go back to being MIA

ill finish this story in the drafts if i have to🙂

Shoe Shop | LA, California        12:03 pm———————-

———————-

"Wassup, boss." One of my employees, Mir, greeted when I walked in.

"Hey, boss. Where the boss lady at?" My other employee, De'Asia, asked me.

"Minding her business." I responded, going over to the little tablets and turning them on to make sure they was up for the day.

"Why y'all here so early?" I turned to look at them briefly before logging back into the ipad.

"No reason. Ain't shit else to do and this shop get more buzz than anything else on this side of town." De'Asia spoke in her thick country accent.

(a/n: you know them black southern ppl? ok? ok. like so like that)

"Yo ass country as hell." Mir frowned at her and she flipped him off.

"Not everybody from Atl nigga." She mugged him.

"Not too much. And not everybody from Jacksonville." I put my hand up before going to the other tablet.

"Nigga, you moved when you was like 2. You barely count." Mir said.

"I was 2 and 1/2, thank you. And I was on yo side dumbass nigga." I flipped him off.

"Boss, you been back to Atl since you moved? I remember you sayin something about yo granny down there." De'Asia questioned.

"Nah. My granny afraid of flying." I shrugged.

"Yo dukes never let you go back?" Mir asked me and I shook my head.

"Ight, where them new releases at?" I asked and De'Asia went to the back before coming back with a few shoe boxes.

Along with doing customs, we also a good shoe spot so that's another reason why my shop got so much buzz.

"Wassup, party peoples." My other employee, Nani, thats on the morning shift, came in.