𝟭𝟮

im proud of yall for stepping up on the votes keep it coming bookiee proof that its not hard to support the author of a book u like 🫶🏾🫶🏾

Event | LA, California        1:28 pm———————-

———————-

"You look beautiful. Why you so nervous, mama?" I asked Diara as I did her hair.

"I'm finding out the gender of my baby today. Jace want a girl so bad." Di said and we both laughed.

The gender reveal was so cute and I loved the idea. They were doing a pink bows or free throws themed party and I thought it was the most adorable thing ever since Jace and Kayden going pro.

"What you want?" I asked her, curling her hair.

"For my baby to be healthy and not tear big martha when they come out." She responded and I busted out laughing.

"You a trip." I shook my head.

"What about you and Kayden? How y'all been doing?" She asked me.

"We good. He been around Jace too long though." I frowned, pinning up the curls in the back that I had already done.

"Whatchu mean?" She frowned back at me as we made eye contact through the mirror in front of my chair.

"We just be laying down and he'll be rubbing on my stomach or sum shit. And he act like Ian seen him looking at baby shit online." I explained and she laughed.

"Youn want kids?" Di questioned and I sighed.

"It's not that I don't want them- if I get pregnant Ian getting rid of my baby. I just would prefer not to. I can't see myself being a mother." I said to Di and she gasped.

"Why not? You would make an amazing mother." She looked at me, through the mirror.

"I didn't have no mother figure except for Ms. V growing up. My father was horrible and I had the worst childhood. That'll truly break me if I ever have a child and they end up where/how I did." I spoke to her, referring to my multiple suicide attempts.