𝟰𝟴

tryna end this book around 60 chapters or less

Amora/Jay's House | LA, California   12:03 pm———————-

Amora/Jay's House | LA, California 12:03 pm
———————-

"Mommy!" Zyaire yelled, stomping down the stairs as he ran up to his mother who was sitting on the back patio with the door open.

"What's wrong, papa?" Melody pouted, picking him up and sitting him in her lap as she looked behind him and seen all his cousins standing by the door.

"Who pissed you off son?" Jaxon looked over as Zy looked mad as hell.

"Jacari, you was being bad again?" Kayden sat up and Jacari shrugged before quickly shaking his head as Brisa mugged him.

"Crazy he still more scared of his momma than you." Jace laughed and Kayden flipped him off.

"Vaeh keep being mean to me." He pointed and Nevaeh's eyes grew wide as she looked at her cousin before glancing over at her parents.

"Vaeh, whatchu do?" Jace asked as she quickly walked over to him and reached for him to pick her up.

"Nothing, daddy. He lying 'cause he ugly." Nevaeh pouted, pointing at Zy who stuck up his middle finger at her.

"Sekani." Melody said in a warning tone, making him put his finger down.

"Sorry, mommy. Ask Nini." He pointed at Monique who everyone glanced at which made her look down. "Vaeh kept saying you have to tell me I'm not ugly 'cause you my mommy. And she kept trying to fight Cari and me."

"He a snitch." Jaxon mumbled, making Melody pop his arm as she tried to hold back her laughter.

"Tt, he kept saying I wasn't gone get no boyfriend. And he threw a block at my head." Vaeh snitched too, making Melody glance back at Zy and raise a brow.

He tried to deny it but then they started arguing again and the adults were getting annoyed whilst they thought the whole situation was funny.

"Nique." Melody spoke up, glancing behind Zyaire to see Monique playing with her fingers. "Who telling the truth?"

"Yeah, what happened for real? And both of y'all stop arguing." Jace scrunched his face up at Nevaeh and Zyaire.

Monique frowned as she kept glancing back and forth between her niece and nephew.

Everyone just referred to them all as cousins though since they were the same age even though Monique was biologically their aunt.

"They both right." Nique said, frowning as both Vaeh and Zyaire mugged her. "But Cari started it between them. He was lying and saying they both said things they didn't."

"Why am I in this?" Cari spoke up, trying to immediately defend himself as he saw the look on his mother's face.

"Cari bring yo bad ass over here and sit down." Brisa pointed beside her and his jaw dropped as he mugged Monique.