𝟯𝟳

Target | LA, California        4:24 pm———————-

———————-

I was going grocery shopping, tryna find something to cook rather than order out like I been doing the past few weeks.

I've just been in this fat ass slump since Melody album came out and that shit is annoying.

I honestly don't give two fucks no more that she decided to trash me on her album and put it out for millions of people to hear.

What makes it worse is that we was public but private but everybody knew she was talking 'bout me.

But that's not the point no more, I'm tryna move past that.

I been getting a lot of heat but I'm tryna focus on the good way more than the bad nowadays.

I haven't talked to anyone because I turned my phone off and haven't turned it back on since this past weekend.

I just been on my work phone and focusing on my business and other shit.

I was going to go over to my parents house later because I haven't visited them in two weeks and my anxiety been fucking with me.

I miss the fuck outta Nique though, that's my lil twin for real and I haven't seen her ass in a minute.

"Is that him...?" I heard, making me roll my eyes.

I grabbed a gallon of milk before moving and grabbing two things of juice.

I was about to grab some frozen vegetables when I felt somebody come up behind me.

"Excuse me?" A girl called and I turned around sighing.

"Hmm?" I hummed, adjusting my hoodie.

"You're Jaxon right?" She asked, standing up straighter.

"Yes." I nodded, wanting to go home already.

"I just want you to know. We on your side. Aliyah wrong for everything she did." She said and I scrunched my face up.

"What are you talkin' 'bout?" I asked, assuming she meant Aliyah's live from last week.

That bitch still weird as fuck for that. She want clout soo fucking bad.