𝟱𝟮

Preschool | LA, California             11:43 am————————-

Preschool | LA, California   11:43 am
————————-

The sound of kids laughing and running around rang throughout the daycare as the staff watched over them.

At one table, away from the other kids, sat four little kids who made sure to stay to themselves.

"Are you guys sure you don't wanna play with everyone else?" One of the staff spoke to them, making sure to use a gentle tone cause they had a tendency to be mean except for one.

"No, thank you." The oldest little girl spoke in a polite tone, plastering a sweet smile on her face.

"Stop asking us." The youngest spoke, mugging the lady as he stared up at her.

"Cari stop being mean. She asked nicely." The oldest hit his arm before sending an apologetic look towards the staff worker.

"Ok well, you guys can enjoy your snacks now." The lady told them and Monique nodded.

The staff lady left and Monique glanced around at her niece and nephews.

"Zy, are you good?" Monique asked as she glanced down at his paper that he was drawing on.

He nodded his head, scooting his chair closer to the table as he heard a child coughing from somewhere in the room.

"Where did you guys put your bookbag?" Monique asked them all, standing up out of her chair.

They all pointed and she walked over, going in each of their bags and grabbing their snacks out.

She made her way back to the table and handed each one of them their snacks.

Monique kept checking the time on her small ladybug watch that her dad bought for her, seeing when it would be time for Zy to use his machine.

Along with informing the school, Melody and Jaxon also taught Monique how to put together his nebulizer machine and help him put it on.

They knew since she was the oldest how overprotective and caring she was when it came to Nevaeh and the boys. She always looked out for them whenever they were together.

They had to teach Monique because once the school nurse tried to help Zy and he ended up throwing a fit, causing all his cousins to come and help him. They knew how bad his separation anxiety was.

"I wanna go home. I miss my daddy." Nevaeh frowned, eating some of her snacks that her mother packed for her that morning.

"He don't miss you." Cari teased and Nevaeh mugged him before reaching over and slapping him upside his head.

Zyaire laughed as Monique just laughed and shook her head.

"What time is it?" Vaeh asked her aunt and Monique glanced back down at her watch.

"12." Nique replied, going back to eating her own snacks that her mother packed for her.

"Mo." Zyaire tapped on Monique, pulling down his mask slightly to bite and chew his food.