𝟭𝟭

yall doing better at the amount of votes so keep it up or say bye bye to this book🙂

Airport | LA, California        3:03 pm———————-

———————-

"IS THAT MY FAVORITE COUSIN?" I heard Momo yell and I turned my head until I seen her.

She came running over to me and threw herself on me, wrapping me in a hug as the boys came up behind her.

"Hey, Momo. I missed you soo much." I cheesed, hugging her tightly.

"Damn, missed you too." Scooter said as me and Momo pulled away.

"Shut up." I laughed, going to hug Scooter, Kj, and JJ.

"Hey, sis/cousin in law." Kj joked and I laughed, pushing his shoulder.

"You talked to Lani? Told her y'all was coming?" I asked and he immediately stopped smiling.

"Nah. Haven't talked since..you know." He mentioned and I nodded.

Kj and Lani got into it a while back about the amount of work Lani was putting on herself with school.

Kj saw it as Lani overworking and them barely having time for each other but Lani didn't see it that way.

In fact, Lani loved having all that work, she thrived in the amount of tasks she always had to complete everyday.

That's all Lani did, school/work and sleep. On the occasions that she made time to spend with her sister and best friend.

They had been arguing about it so much that eventually Lani just broke up with him. She stated that if he couldn't get comfortable with her working she couldn't see how a relationship would work.

"Y'all still ain't talked?" I asked and he shook his head.

"You know Lani hardheaded. She don't see that she might get burnt out one day." He frowned.

"But you know she don't see it like that Kj. She think you being overbearing and she just genuinely love being that busy and doing that much shit." I explained to him and he sighed.