𝟭𝟯

i love THOSE OF YALL who are stepping up and voting 😍 even tho its still sum ungrateful silent readers🖕🏾i still love and appreciate yall who are supporting me

THANK YOUUU ENJOY THE FREQUENT UPDATES 🩷

Hospital | LA, California        8:14 pm———————-

———————-

"Any word from the doctor yet?" Melody asked me as she sat down beside me and handed me a cup.

I just shook my head, looking down at my lap.

This shit fucking sucks man.

With my anxiety, I always got bad thoughts in my head about shit happening to anyone I'm close to.

I got bad attachment issues and the fucking fact that one of them bad thoughts came true it's hurtful as hell.

Who the fuck even got a problem with my sister like that though?

"You okay?" Melody asked as I laid my head on her shoulder and she started playing with my hair.

"I just watched my sister get shot in front of me, Melody. You think I'm okay?" I sarcastically responded and she kissed her teeth.

"Chill out, Marcel. I was just asking, youn need all the attitude." She responded and I just stayed quiet.

My mom and pops was back there raising hell while Jace was just sitting quiet in the corner with Diara and Nique.

Everyone else went home to change and shif but I don't give a fuck. I'm not leaving until I know my sister's okay.

"Bruh, look at this bullshit." I heard Jace say as he walked up to me with Diara behind him, holding Nique.

I looked up and seen people kept tagging him and me in a video.

Apparently, someone recorded what happened at the gender reveal and posted that bullshit.

"What the fuck is wrong with people? Who posted that shit?" I scrunched my face up, sitting up and grabbing his phone.

"Some dumbass burner. But that's fine cause pops gone find this bitch and whoever did that shit to Solai." Jace said and I nodded, handing him his phone back.