𝟰𝟳

Brisa/Kayden's House | LA, California   3:12 pm———————-

Brisa/Kayden's House | LA, California 3:12 pm
———————-

"Y'all hoes finally decided to get the fuck up out the house huh?" Brisa teased as Jaxon and Melody walked into the living room.

"Girl, bye. We been parenting and adulting." Melody waved off her best friend as they sat down on the empty loveseat.

"We haven't seen y'all in like 2 weeks. Y'all barely even pick up the damn phone." Egypt spoke up.

"Nah, you know who really be MIA? Solai and Xavier ass." Jace spoke up and everyone nodded, agreeing with him.

Solai and Xavier had both decided not to go to college as they wanted to start a business now.

Solai started a clothing line that got successful very very quickly. A lot of people told her it wasn't because her clothes were good but simply because of who she was related to.

She simply ignored the comments and continued living her life successfully and happily with her boyfriend.

Xavier had a long term passion for doing tattoos along with Rashad and they opened up their own tattoo shop together.

Everyone rarely hears from them two now except for their parents or siblings as they're always working or just enjoying one another's company.

"They adulting too. Hop off our dick." Melody laughed, waving them all off.

"Anyways, chile." Diara said and the girls laughed. "Where tinka att?"

"With his grandparents probably fucking up her house." Jaxon answered and Melody frowned at him.

"Don't be talking 'bout my son like that. He a nice tidy lil boy." Melody argued and everyone pursed their lips and avoided her gaze.

"Uh-uh, why y'all making that face? Speak up." Melody said, crossing her arms over her chest as she stared at them.

"Girl, you know Zy messy as hell. He can't even get out the bed without it being messy." Jaxon said and she rolled her eyes at him.

"He a kid. Leave him alone." She mushed his head away from her. "Anyways, why we all here?"

"Damn, we can't hang out no more?" Kayden jerked his head back and Melody laughed and rolled her eyes.

"Nah but we just wanted to have like a lil movie night or game night or whatever." Brisa shrugged, leaning back into Kayden.

+ + + + +

"Her beauty's crazy, I watch her from the crowd. Her voice is so amazin', she make my momma proud." Egypt rapped into the karaoke microphone they got from Walmart.

The group was having lots of fun in each other's company. They ended up going to Walmart for snacks and almost got kicked out.

The girls started racing in baskets while their boyfriend pushed them around.