𝟭𝟵

Home | LA, California        4:03 pm———————-

———————-

"Calm down, Solai. How you gone walk up to her? And don't say nun too corny." Melody asked as her and Egypt sat in my egg chair.

"Ima just let her run her mouth." I said, sitting on the edge of my bed, bouncing my leg.

"Soso." Jaxon called from the other side of my door.

"You can open it." I called out and he opened the door and walked in.

"Move yo gay ass." He frowned at Egypt as she was sitting on Melody lap.

He looked at me and threw something in my lap.

"What is that?" Lani asked, frowning at the pink...cap?

"Put that on so she don't pull yo hair." He said and I frowned at him.

"I'm straight." I said and he shrugged before leaving the room.

"Soso, look." Lani frowned, coming and sitting beside me and showing me her phone.

It was Promise on live running her mouth and saying she was gone beat my ass.

"Ain't nobody worried about that bitch. Nor her brothers. My brothers gone beat they ass too." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Let me see." I said, taking Lani's phone.

Lani.2x: how 'bout you wait to get yo ass beat before you run yo mouth - Solai🙂

"Girl, shut the fuck up. Meet me at the park." She rolled her eyes before cutting the live off.

"My crew, let's go!" My daddy yelled and we all got up and went downstairs.

I grabbed my beat up forces from the front door and slid them on.

"Momma, why you gotta bag of rocks?" Jace frowned at her.

"Don't ask questions you know the answer to." She shrugged, walking out the door.

"Ok..." Egypt pursed her lips as we all walked out.

+ + + + +

"Her brothers look like they barely wanna be here." Jaxon said as him and Jace leaned on the hood of Jaxon car.