𝟯𝟱

Home | LA, California        12:07 pm———————-

Home | LA, California 12:07 pm
———————-

"We gotta talk." I said, on the phone with Jaxon.

"Leave me alone, Melody. You lucky I even picked the phone up. Stop calling me." He said, sounding annoyed.

"Nigga, get over yo self. You childish as fuck." I rolled my eyes, sitting on my bathroom counter.

"I'm childish?? Nigga, you put all our business in yo fucking album for millions of people to know. Now, you got bitches all up in my dms and shit fucking with my business and wishing death on me and shit. You weird as fuck yo but okay. Go worry about that dick that you so goofy over." He ranted, getting louder.

"You acting like I KNEW they was gone act like this. You did all this shit to me with yo bitch ass. Get over yo self and take accountability the fuck?" I scrunched my face up.

"Okay but when did I EVER fuck with yo money. You got my business getting attention for the wrong reason. Bitches praying on my downfall and shit. You happy?" He asked and I mugged the air.

"At this point, YES! I'm happy as fuck Jaxon! Fuck you and yo fucking business. You can lose my fucking number. You just mad you got called out on all yo bullshit and now you getting heat for it. Maybe if you was the nigga yo momma raised you to be then shit would be different. But no you acting like a bitch, even yo own brother don't recognize you."

"But I'm in the wrong for venting while I was in a toxic ass relationship. Okay. Get over yo fucking self, you a whole ass child." I yelled, hanging up and throwing my phone on the ground.

"Shit." I mumbled, feeling my eyes tear up as I saw my phone screen go dark and the screen cracked up.

I got off the counter, sitting on the floor and grabbing my phone.

This baby got me emotional as fuck.

I started crying, just letting everything out that I've been building up these past few days.

I sat back against the door, crying and hugging myself.

This shit is the worst. I'm pregnant and me and the father can't even have a civil conversation.