𝟮𝟴

Shop | LA, California        10:04 am———————-

———————-

It's been like 5 months since Melody broke up with me and shit is so weird.

I miss her so bad but she got me blocked on everything and even logged out of all my accounts and changed her passwords to her accounts.

My parents been on my ass and practically our whole group ghosted me except my siblings.

Shit hurt when I even noticed that Lani had blocked me and ghosted me too.

I haven't really talked to anyone since she broke up with me. I been either at the shop or home and this shit genuinely depressing.

Aliyah still be bothering me but she don't understand that ion give a fuck about her. SHE the reason I'm not with the girl I wanna be with right now.

A knock on my office door broke me out of my thoughts and I rolled my eyes.

"Come in." I called out, taking a pull from my blunt.

I looked up as my brother walked in and I blew out smoke.

"What the fuck." He scrunched his face up, waving his hand out in front of him.

"What?" I asked, looking down at the blunt in my hand as I took another pull.

"Why the fuck it smell so much like weed in here? How much you been smoking?" He asked, leaning against the wall.

"Is that what you came in here to ask me?" I questioned him, taking a long pull from the blunt.

"Jaxon you smoking like you need that shit at 10 o'clock in the fucking morning. What the fuck is wrong with you?" He mugged me.

"Sorry everybody don't got a sweet ass life like you and Diara. Not everyone in a happy committed long-term relationship with a child." I rambled, continuing to smoke.

"Nigga, you're the reason why you not living the life you wanna live. I don't know what the fuck got in yo head cause momma and pops ain't raise us to act like this AT ALL. And you sitting here manipulating and gaslighting the fuck outta someone you claim you love so much." He started getting louder.