𝟭𝟴

time to start on my bullshit🙃

Lincoln Park | LA, California        1:24 pm———————-

———————-

"Hey guys, welcome back to my channel. My name's Melody for those of you who don't know and those of you who do, heyyyy." I grinned, waving at the camera.

"Today just a day in my life. Me and my friends decided to come to the park and paint and shit so I decided to just vlog." I spoke.

"Lemme walk back over to them for they start painting without me." I said since I stepped away to do my intro.

"Hey, ms. hollywood." Bri joked as I walked back over and I flipped her off.

"I miss my daughter." Diara pouted, sipping some of her water.

After Diara had Nevaeh, my boo put herself on a strict ass diet that was supposed to be beneficial for her and Nevaeh.

Nevaeh just turned 2 months yesterday and Jace and Diara were all over her. They were such good parents like we all knew they would be.

"Aww, look at the groupchat, Lolo." Di said, looking up from her phone.

"What groupchat?" Egypt asked, eating some grapes.

"The twins momma made a new groupchat and added us to it." I responded, grabbing my phone.

I opened the thread and smiled as I seen the picture that Jace had sent to us.

(a/n: i had all the texts up then the page reloaded so no fucking fancy font for these fucking messages)

ghetto ass fam 💀

brotherrr🥷🏾