𝟱𝟬

even tho yall was 1 away from the vote requirement im in a happy mood call me lil baby cause bitch WE PAIDDD

New Home | LA, California   3:46 pm
———————

"Why y'all couldn't just hire movers?" Jace complained as he, Kayden, and King put together the couch in the living room.

Jaxon and his father were currently mounting their 90" Samsung TV for the living room before hooking up the surround sound system.

"'Cause we got y'all niggas that's gone do it for free." Jaxon fake-smiled as he looked back at his twin.

"Free? Nigga, I'm getting a nice home-cooked meal outta this shit." Kayden frowned at his friend.

"All this complaining. It ain't even take y'all that long to put the couch together." Jamil frowned at the boys as him and Jaxon finished mounting the TV. "Big ass TV."

"Why you even get one that big?" Jace frowned at his twin brother as he eyed the massive TV on the wall.

"Ian even want it that big. That's Melody ass that convinced me to get it. She said with the surround sound, our movie nights gone be way better." Jaxon expressed and they all nodded.

Melody and Jaxon finally got the keys to their new home last week and spent all week packing up.

Zyaire was confused on why they were but said nothing and never asked any questions which made it easier for Melody and Jaxon.

He was currently staying with Melody's parents as they moved into their new home so they could surprise him.

Melody was able to find out how Zy wanted his room, tricking him into thinking she was going to change his room in their apartment.

Melody and the rest of the girls were currently upstairs unpacking her beauty/content room as they already finished the kitchen and the dining room stuff wouldn't be here until later.

"Y'all did builders did they shit though. This house nice as hell." King complimented as they looked around the house.

Jaxon and Melody really did want their house done perfectly. They only wanted the best builders who could make their dreams come to life in their forever home.

The first floor had just all the common areas and the half bathroom. The second floor had Zyaire's room, the guest room, and Melody's beauty/content room. The third floor had the master bedroom and Jaxon's man cave.

 The third floor had the master bedroom and Jaxon's man cave