𝟰𝟵

Driving | LA, California   8:13 am———————-

———————-

Where you at right now? Let me pull up and let's talk about it
I finally got some time alone and I thought about it

"Ion wanna go." Zy mugged from the backseat.

"Too bad, nigga." Jaxon shrugged from the front seat as he bopped his head to Great Gatsby by Rod Wave blasting through the car speakers.

"Don't talk to my son like that." Melody gasped, popping Jaxon on his arm as he gripped Melody's thigh and rubbed it.

"Mommy, can I please stay with you?" Zy pouted, rubbing his ear as he kicked his feet in his car seat.

"I'm sorry, baby. Youn wanna see Vaeh and Cari?" Melody questioned, turning to look back at him.

"No. Cari always get me in trouble and Vaeh a butt hole." He pouted. "Daddy, can I please stay home?"

"I swear I can't live with you, but I can't live without you." Jaxon sung, looking at Melody as he stopped at a red light.

"Stopp." Melody giggled as Jaxon started kissing on her neck and singing to her, waiting for the light to change to green as they were down the street from Zyaire's preschool.

"Papa, you got your tablet?" Melody asked as the light changed and Jaxon sped down the street.

"Yes, mommy." Zy sighed, frowning as he crossed his arms.

Jaxon pulled into the parking lot, stopping the car in front of the building before opening his door.

He walked around and opened Zyaire's door, helping him out the car before grabbing his bookbag.

He opened Melody's door and held Zyaire out to Melody.

"Tell yo momma, bye." Jaxon told his son and Zyaire pouted, hugging Melody tightly.

"Bye, mommy. I love you. I miss you." Zy pouted, hugging Melody tight as she pouted too.

"Bye, papa. I'll see you later. We gone go get ice cream okay?" Melody smiled, rubbing Zy's cheeks as he smiled and nodded.

They finished their goodbye and Jaxon took Zyaire in, dropping him off and leaving after saying bye to his niece and nephew.

He got back in the car and drove off, glancing over at Melody as she sung lowly to the music playing.

I'm gonna put you in seventy positions for seventy minutes
You get it, babe

"You got a lot on your mind and I wanna ease it up and lick it and slip it in." Melody sung lowly, scrolling through her Instagram feed and hearting her friend's posts.

d1ara ✓                     Following