𝟮𝟯

whoever be voting for chapters then take back they vote it tell me and SHOW me that yall aint vote💀

yall not slick lol keep voting or no chapters🤞🏾

Home | LA, California        3:04 pm———————-

Home | LA, California 3:04 pm
———————-

"Daddy, guess what?" I spoke, walking into my parents room.

"Wassup?" He looked up at me as he laid between my momma legs with his head on her stomach.

I love my parents relationship so much. They definitely who I look ip to and that's what I want me and Xavier to be like if we last that long.

"What happened, baby?" Momma looked at me too as she played with his hair.

"Y'all so ugly." I shook my head, going to lay in they bed.

They hate when we all do that but it's they fault. From what I heard, they let the twins sleep in they bed 'til they was like 3 or 4 and they still letting Nique sleep in they bed.

"Me and Xavier was in the hallway earlier and-"

"Solai." Daddy mugged me and I sighed.

"Just listen." I stopped him and he just looked at me.

"Anyways, we overheard Kendra and Promise talking and basically Kendra faking liking me just so she could get me to sleep with her. And really- her and Promise are cousins and Promise don't even want Xavier for real, she want his homeboy. Kendra really a weirdo and she was talking 'bout how she wanna sleep with they other cousin and Promise brother which is her cousin. OH and she was lying on me to Promise saying I'm always talking about her and threatening her when she not around." I ranted, out of breath.

"Breathe baby damn." Momma laughed before slowly realizing what I said. "Oh, damn."

"So, Kenya the reason all this shit happening?" My dad asked and I nodded.

"Kendra, daddy." I corrected him.

"Ion care. Fuck her. Do her parents even know 'bout all this?" He asked me.