𝟭𝟱

King's Home | LA, California        3:15 pm———————-

———————-

"Rub it right here." I mumbled, straddling King's lap and moving his hand on my lower back.

"This feel good, mama?" He asked, waiting for my answer as he rubbed my back where I told him to.

"Mhm. Thank you, bub." I kissed his cheek, not missing the smile spread across his lips.

I was having bad cramps today for no reason and honestly, I was finna go over to my daddy house but King kept begging me to come over.

I love how attached he is like whenever we together he just be tryna be all up in my skin and it's so cute to me.

I used to think Jaxon was bad with the way he wanna be around Melody 25/8 but King was definitely worse, even with Jaxon's separation anxiety.

I've always been more dominant when it came to my relationships sexual or romantic and King being submissive the way he is is such a turn on.

I also know that he has a bit of mommy issues which causes him to be so attached to me the way he is.

He doesn't like talking about his mom, all I know is he said she's dead to him and that's that.

"Stop, Karim." I used his name when I felt him tryna slip his hand down.

"You too far." He frowned, throwing his head back.

"What you wanna be conjoined next?" I asked and he sat up with a grin.

"Bye." I shook my head, pushing his arms off of me and getting up.

"I'm just jokingg." King dragged, coming behind me and kissing on me.

"Please, get off me." I said nicely, knowing he don't like when I be catching random attitudes.