𝟮𝟮

Ms

Ms. A's House | LA, California 2:49 pm
———————-

"Ok, Jaxon. Leave me alone." I said, sitting on the couch as he kept talking to me.

So...come to find out- ol girl took my ipad and she said she not gone give it back until me and Jaxon both separately sit down and talk with her.

I'm supposed to be going later today because we agreed that I will go and talk with her but not Jaxon.

Ion even know what she need to talk about they already had they lil chat the other day at MY party.

Jaxon's mad cause after I talk with her then I'm going to get Brisa and me and her going to spend the night at my house cause we leaving tomorrow.

I made Jaxon push back our Jamaica trip cause me and him still not on good terms.

That don't mean I'm not still going outta town though.

I made Brisa take off some work and me and her planning to go on a cruise together.

The way this shit was so last minute.

"Nah- how you just gone push OUR trip back to go outta town with yo friend?" He asked, standing in front of me.

"Because I'm grown, I can. And if I'm not mistaken we still not on good terms so why would we go out the country just to argue?" I tilted my head and he rolled his eyes.

"Nobody tryna argue with you, Melody. You ignoring and not even tryna understand how I'm feeling right now." He said and I frowned.

"Jaxon, I'm telling you the shit for what it is. You constantly doing shit to fuck with our relationship, ALL because of ol girl." I frowned at him.

"I'm tryna make shit up with you, Melody. What you want now?" He mugged me.

"1- I want the space I asked for. 2- For you to tell the fucking truth for once Jaxon. How the hell Aliyah get my ipad when you had it all night? Oh wait, it's cause you was laughing and chatting it up with her at MY party." I nodded my head, taking a video of myself.