𝟮𝟰

Beach | Montego Bay, Jamaica      2:13 pm———————-

Beach | Montego Bay, Jamaica 2:13 pm
———————-

"I'm so happy we got to come." Melody said as we laid on the beach.

She was laying on me and we were just relaxing.

I feel old as hell. We turned our phones off and just out here people watching and shit.

Well, she was people watching. My eyes kept drifting down to how nice her ass looked in this bathing suit I bought her.

"Yeah, I'm glad we worked everything out." I nodded my head, giving her a kiss.

"You know whatchu wanna eat when we leave here?" She asked me, looking at me through her sunglasses.

"Definitely some ox tails." I nodded my head and she laughed.

"This trip a lot more toned down compared to Mexico." She said and I busted out laughing.

"Aye, what happens in Mexico, stay in Mexico. I just know they not letting our asses back up in there." I laughed, shaking my head.

"You and yo brother turned 19 and forgot how to act." She teased and I eyed her.

"Yo ass was the least innocent the whole week we was there." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Mmcht, anyways. What we doing again?" Melody questioned, changing the subject.

"We doing ATVs today and tomorrow we going to do them lil bamboo raft things, cliff diving, and ziplining." I explained to her.

"We doing a lot." She pursed her lips.

"Gotta make the most of us being in Jamaica, ma." I gave her another kiss, rubbing her ass as she laid her head on my shoulder.

"How yo album coming along?" I asked her.

"I got like 3 songs left but ion know what I wanna do with them yet. I'm having writers block." She pouted, her lip gloss shining in the sun.

I just want her to sit on my face right now. My girl so fine.

"Mmm." I hummed, slipping my hand down to rub her inner thighs.