𝟬𝟰

Studio | LA, California        10:15 am———————-

———————-

"Run the beat back." I told King as I sat in the recording booth.

As he played it again, I tapped my pencil on my song book and nodded my head to the beat.

"Ok wait I think I got it." I said, motioning for him to keep letting the beat play.

Baby, I jump, jump when you call
Hottest alive, but you cold as the fall
No competition when we start to kiss
And I get right to work like I'm out on a mission

"Start it back. Ima see if these lyrics go." I told him and he nodded starting the beat back.

I waited for the beat to drop and waited like 2 seconds before I started singing the lyrics.

Once I finished, he cut the beat and I took the headphones off before walking out the booth.

"That shit was fire, Lolo." King told me, dapping me up.

"Thank youu." I grinned, closing my song book and putting it in my bag. "I'm glad we finished that other song. I'm tryna put out an album soon."

"You know you was nominated for a grammy right?" He told me and my eyebrows shot up.

"No, what you talking about?" I scrunched my face up.

"You and Jax was nominated for song of the year." He said and my jaw dropped.

"Waitt." I started cheesing, grabbing my phone and facetiming Jaxon.

"Wassup. You still at the studio?" He asked and I seen he was in his office at his shop.

"Mhm. But guess what?" I smiled and he started smiling too.

"Wassup." He cheesed.

"We was nominated for a grammy. Song of the year." I told him and he sat up.

"You deadass?" He asked and I nodded with a big smile on my face. "You know we was added to the rolling loud lineup."

"Bro, this some shit!" I started cheesing more. "Which one?"