𝟯𝟰

Home | LA, California        8:03 pm———————-

Home | LA, California 8:03 pm
———————-

This baby got me waking up early as shit. He finna get whooped already.

Lemme stop, lol.

"Y'all ion even know what to eat." I frowned.

I woke up mad early like 6 o'clock so I hopped on live with my spam like 30 minutes ago.

kikilovedrake: youn got no groceries? 😭

"Girl, no. My cousins be eating all my shit. And I barely be home cause I been busy lately." I answered.

Me and Bri found out we was pregnant like a week ago and the only people I've told was her and Kayden.

I haven't told the boys or anyone else yet because I just don't know how to.

I told my brother because...that's my brother. Plus, he wanted to know why it was so urgent for me to go to the hospital.

We also found out that he got

But he been on my ass this past week as well as Bri and me and Bri been holding each other accountable and shit.

Mainly me because I told him I was having a high-risk pregnancy so he doesn't want anything to happen to me or the baby.

Me and Jaxon still arguing and this shit is depressing as fuck.

I don't even feel comfortable enough to tell him I'm pregnant cause he always turning shit into an argument.

(a/n: my wattpad just reloaded and deleted all the shit i wrote it was like 200 words that shit just pissed me off so bad its almost 1 in the morning)

"I'm finna doordash me sum." I mumbled, grabbing my phone.

I walked off down the hall to my room, slowly opening the door.

I grabbed my ipad and turned to leave the room until I heard shuffling.

"Lolo?" Momo mumbled.

"Hmm?" I slowly turned to look at her.